*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1182140-A-collection-of-short-stories
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1182140
A short collection of short horror stories, but NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
THE NOISE FROM DOWNSTAIRS

Sam was sure he had heard a noise.
The more he tried to ignore it. The more he told himself it was nothing, the more convinced he became that there was something, or soemone, downstairs.
He could still hear the scraping, scratching noise that was coming from somewhere downstairs.
Eventually Sam built up the courage to slowly, and carefully, creep down the stairs.
When Sam reached the bottom, he could see flashing bright lights coming from the living room.
And as he entered into the, big oak door frame, he saw in front of him the T.V, up on full volume, flashing a horror movie across its, big screen.
Sam laughed to himself.
He felt so dumb.
and then a slow blood curling sucking noise, that would make anybody cringe, came from behind him,
Sam turned around, it was the only thing he could think to do.
and there standing in front of him was his Dad.
Sam laughed, and then he noticed how his Dad's eye's looked so blank so evil, as though there was no thought's going through his mind.
Sam then noticed that there was something in his dad's arm.
He looked down and Sam could see an arm, with blood all over it.
Sam looked at the arm, and on one of the blood covered fingers, he saw a gold diamond ring, the ring that his dad had given to sam's mam when his dad married her.
Sam just stood there mesmorized, and in shock, by what his dad had done.
Sam turned to his dad and smiled, and at that they went and sat at the table in the blood-covered kitchen, and they had a feast of meat, and warm fresh blood.

THE END.









The Fall Of Death



There i stood, just standing there, thinking how i, Ben Davidson was not loved by anyone not even by my parent's.
I thought about my life, i thought about how useless to the world i was, everyone hated me. I was so alone.
So here i am on top of a building, thinking about how i had been called all of my life, and as i did this, a single tear slipped from my eye, it rolled down my cheek and fell to the far below ground. I backed away from the edge, just thinking that, that tear meant something, and i knew what it was.
I turned away from the edge, and i started to walk away, i knew what i had to do. Then with a smile on my face i turned, and ran like i had never ran in my life, ran with the wind in my hair, the edge coming closer and closer, then i jumped.
I felt amazing for those last few second's of my life, i felt free, at peace with the world, at peace with myself, at peace with everything.
© Copyright 2006 Writing2bethebest (markdixon_16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1182140-A-collection-of-short-stories