*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179392-Dragon-DancerPart-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1179392
read prolouge
"Kira wake up, you are going to be late. Again!", came a voice both strong and rigid. Kira, a tall brunette with ghostly grey almost white eyes lay asleep on a tatterd old cot in the coner of her room. "Wake up Kira. Do you want to get kicked out or what?", came the voice again. The old women walked out the room salmming the door behind her.
A few moments later Kira woke up. The clock said half past ten. She sat up yelling at herself. "Why am I here? What did I do to deserve this?" Suddenly there was a knok on the door. "Kira, are you up yet?" came a soft gental voice. "Yes I am, I just woke up, did Mrs. Lonissfer send you?" "Who?" "My teacher." "Oh no, did they not tell you that you are releaved of you lessons for today?" came the voice which now sounded like a man. "Well, um, not that I recall, no." "Then may I come in?" "Of course, hold on." Kira walked up to the door, unlocked it, then fainted.

"There you are, I thought I lost you for a second." said the man. Kira opened her eyes and looked at the face above her. He was a small stout man, with shocking bright green eyes, he wore an awful plaid coat over his ragged t-shirt. There we go now nice'n'easy, slow now." he said while gently setting her up right. "how long was I out for?" "Aw about half a clock." "You mean to tell me I was passed out on the floor for half and hour and you did not get any one to help me!?" "I am guessin they didn't tell you I was comin." "Why are you here, who are you and why me?" " I"ll tell you after you eat, and please don't look in the mirror. At least not yet." "only if you tell me what the heck is going on.
© Copyright 2006 smily_chick (smily_chick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179392-Dragon-DancerPart-One