*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175489-Another-Day
by Elfina
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1175489
What can happen in an innocent scenario
Another day, another client, another massage. Or is it?

Anna has booked a massage with me once a month for he last six months. The works, top to toe, full body, aromatherapy oils and soft music.

Already there’s anticipation in my breast as I prepare the room for her. Fresh linen on the couch, a pile of large white fluffy towels sitting neatly on the chair. On the CD player sounds of Tibetan bells and bowls playing in the background, and in the oil burner oils of Rose and Ylang ylang are simmering, permeating the whole room with their exotic and erotic fragrance. The lights are low, the curtains are closed and I’m ready for her early. I sit on my stool for a few minutes, going through the ritual of grounding and centring, letting my mind clear of the clutter from outside of these four walls.

Anna is my friend, my dearest, closest friend and confidant. We share as women are wont to do, every detail of our husbands’ ineptitudes, our children’s upbringing, the sorry state of our housekeeping, the gossip from the village, our love lives.......our sex lives.

I love her, I mean I really love her. She means as much to me as anyone could. I’ve laughed with her. I’ve cried with her. I’ve helped her to balance her body to enable her to conceive her daughter, I’ve held her hand and mopped her brow in childbirth. We’ve danced together, gotten drunk together in the garden on a summer’s afternoon, while our kids play on, oblivious to the undercurrents, the subtle tension between us. You see Anna loves me too. Its never been spoken, never uttered out loud, but we both know it, and somewhere deep in our secret, silent thoughts, we both always knew that one day, some how, somewhere it would happen.

Today she’s late as usual, and I’m early, always the way. And as always Anna runs to the door, her wild, wonderful hair in a tangle, looking amazing, as only a woman who is totally aware of her own beauty can. She’s tall, tanned, slender, dark, and voluptuous. Stunning!

She hastens into the treatment room, throwing her bag in the chair, her clothes similarly cast aside. I have to shield my eyes from her, because I know that if she sees them, she will read in them the unspoken words of sheer lust that I’m feeling as I watch her strip and swing her legs up onto the couch, and sprawl out on it.

I cover her with one of the large towels, spread gently over her thighs and her legs, another slightly smaller one to cover her tummy and arms.

I take a couple of deep breaths, settle my thoughts, ‘come on girl – steady now, behave yourself’, but if she could witness the irregular rhythm of my heart in my chest she would know, know how I long for this time, the chance to touch her silky skin, smooth, warm and taut, to work my hands into the flesh that I so want to consume, help me lord to calm my breast before I touch her!

I start to apply the oils, pouring them first into my hands, so that they’re warm when they reach their target, long slow even strokes from her ankle to the top of her thigh, making sure that I cover every part of her leg. The electricity shoots into my palms with the first contact, does she know I wonder? No, the thought is more than I can dare to allow myself. Breathe! Concentrate El! More long flowing strokes with the full palm of my hand follow, from the base of her ankles, slowly, softly covering her calf and her thigh with my full hands creeping ever closer to that crease at the top of her leg, where he bum, sits, white and promising under the towel. I start to wring the deep muscle tissue in her thigh, following with hacking, kneading and more stroking, god if she only knew the thoughts in my head, she’d slap me I know. The towel placed back on her left leg I move to uncover her right and begin again from ankle to thigh. I can see the crease line left by her panties before she discarded them a few minutes earlier, my mind wonders to jealous thoughts of the booty they have held.

Why does this have to be so long and so exquisitely painful, why do I make myself do it? I could easily make an excuse, tell her that I haven’t time this week, but I won’t, I’ll never give away the chance to legitimately, at least form the outside, touch her creamy smooth skin, feel her muscles moving under my expert hands.

Covering her legs, I move to Anna’s arms, uncovering one at a time, massaging, wringing, and hacking. Being the consummate professional, giving exactly a textbook massage,

I roll the towel down a little to expose the top of her breasts, their soft t mounds swelling under her now deeply relaxed breathing. My own quickens. This is the hardest thing for me to do, leaving her nipples covered, but exposing the rest of the sweet flesh to my hands. My own arousal must surely be apparent to her? My breathing has become shallow and faster, ohhhhhh hell! My nipples are hardening under my shirt, I must keep the rhythm going, she mustn’t suspect. She mustn’t see the desire in my eyes as I start to apply the oils so her chest, across her breastbone, outwards to her shoulders and then back to the pectoral muscles, above her breasts. I stand close at her side, my face in front of hers and move slowly and deliberately across her body, trying to regulate my own breath, trying to bring it back in time with Anna’s.

I manage somehow, god knows how to get through this part of my task, with both our dignities intact. Now to roll that towel again, upwards this time to give my trembling hands access to Anna’s beautiful stomach. Her belly button pierced and adorned with a sparkly gem, I can move the towel to cover her breast, but only just if I’m careful.

SHIT!!!

The towel has fallen to the bloody floor and I’m gong to have to fumble for a fresh one, trying to avert my gaze over those wonderful sweet amazing boobs. My fumblings this time can’t go un-noticed, Anna opens her eyes to find me looking lovingly at her. OH HELL! Now what do I do. It damned obvious what thoughts are in my mind, my own nipples betraying me harshly. I move to cover her again, at which movement Anna takes my hand - a shock runs through us both, ohhhhh god – she knows, I can see it in her face, she knows what I’m feeling, a million thoughts race through my mind, not a single one of them coherent, she places my hands on her breast and never breaks her stare into my eyes.

I’m done for, there’s no going back from this moment, no where to escape my feelings, but it doesn’t matter, Anna can see them and it suddenly dawns on me that I can see them echoed in her own eyes. Anna knows what I’m feeling because she too wants this. Our breaths are now in tandem, each fast and heaving in our breasts, each knowing the thoughts of the other, not a word spoken between us. I let the towel drop from my hand. Anna places my left hand on her bare flesh, holding my palm over her now erect nipple, pressing my palm into her, I let out a moan, she reciprocates. My gut is churning inside me, swelling with arousal and excitement, and I know that the same is happening to Anna.

My right hand finds it way to her breast also, stroking, lingering on her skin, the lightness of my touch exciting her more. My fingertips move to her nipples, as my heart thumps inside my chest like a train rushing toward oblivion. I am no longer aware of anything, time or movement other than the electrical charge between my fingertips and Anna’s nipples, they respond eagerly to my touch, her voice sending out messages of enjoyment as I make small circles around her nipples with my nails. My own voice not belying my part in it either, long low moans of arousal seem to let themselves loose at every opportunity.

My hands trace around Anna’s breast, running along the crease at her shoulder to her arms, and then move down to her wrists in smooth licks along her arms. When I reach her wrists I’m met with the top of the towel covering her lower body, I skim along it moving to her stomach, running my hands back to her breast until I can take no more. I lean forward to her breast and flick my tongue at her nipple, ohhhhh I’ve died and I’m in heaven now!!! These nipples are mine. As I lick and run my tongue around one, the other is in my fingertips, being rolled between them and gently pinched. I want to suck her, I want to suckle at her breast, I don’t have a clue where these feelings are coming from but I want it so much, and I know that Anna’s urgency is the same as mine, her hand in my hair pressing me to her breast as I start to suckle pulling her nipple further into my mouth taking more of her perfect skin in my lips. She lifts my head and offers me the other breast, I take it eagerly and bury my face in her ample provision, I want her so much, I want to take every part of her and sense it with the tip of my tongue, with my fingers, and I know that she wants it too. The urgency with which she pulls me to her breast tells me all that I need to know.

This is so lustful my head is hurting, as I move my tongue to her belly, tracing a line from her breastbone to the gem in her piercing, and then back again to her breast bone, I want to kiss her and do so gently but quickly, pecking at her stomach, tasting the now saltiness of her skin, as we both are lost in our passions. My mouth reaches the towel and I know I have to go further, I want to taste her sex, I want to see her pussy in all its nakedness.

The towel falls, as Anna flicks it away with her foot. I gasp, loud and deep as she is laid there naked, bare – for me. Wanting me to take her, her body arching up to me and begging me for the attentions of my mouth on her clit. Ohhhh yessssssss! Its mine, I bring my lips down on here mound, kiss it slowly, lingering with every kiss, wanting each one to be the sweetest I've ever had and not being in the slightest disappointed. She is beautiful, so very beautiful, now, in this moment she’s mine, mine for the taking. She’s there – my dear darling friend offering herself to me, knowing that I will accept every single offering.

As my lips touch her mound, Anna’s thighs part for me, revealing the most beautiful thin I have ever set eyes on. She is so pink and full. So wet. I run my finger along the top of her pussy lips, the touch so light it makes her convulse against me. I do it again, and again, every convulsion in here body producing the same response in mine. My own sex heavy with juices, wanting to feel her touch me too, but this time I know is hers. This time is for Anna, to give her pleasure beyond my imagination.

This time I run my fingernail, just the tip in between her soaking wet lips, teasing, tantalising, letting her taste what is to come. I want to plunge my fingers into her so much, and I know that her need is the same, but I choose to wait, gently tracing the edge of her lips with my nails, again she pushes her pussy at me, and this time I lean down to her, licking long and slow her lips, tasting the nectar that covers them, my own pussy gushing more and more fluid from its crevice. I’m so horny now that I want to masturbate with her, to bring us both the whole way, but I know I have to wait. Licking her pussy lips produced some of the most wonderful sounds I have ever heard from the voice of another woman, It is pure bliss to listen to.

Suddenly I allowed my tongue to dart forward, feeling her clit hard and proud. She groans as I repeat the onslaught to her senses, probing, flicking teasing her clit. I don’t know how much more I can take, I’m so close to my own climax, but I want to make her come more, so I continue to probe, and then my needs become more than I can hold and I open her lips with my fingers and take a long hard lick up her pussy more and more, harder and faster I lick her until we are both at the edge of nowhere, I know at this moment that one last movement, one last probe with my tongue will have it. I push my tongue deep into her. Ohhhhh yessssssssssss! We both come with such force, convulsions ripping through both of us, her pussy spilling its juice into my face.

I have never felt like this before. My heart is pounding so wildly I feel as though I will pass out in pure ecstasy!

Our peak reached and flowed out, I pull back to more groans from both of us. I run my finger into Anna’s pussy and again she pushes onto me, so I fuck her, slowly at first, with one finger, but quickly she wants more, so I slip another finger into her, pushing them as deep as I can finding her cervix hard against my touch, another finger, another, Anna shouts for me to fuck her harder and I oblige, my hand hitting her pussy so hard with every thrust, again we both rise to meet the waves of orgasm that flow between us. Anna joins my in her pussy and starts to masturbate against her clit and I thump into her pussy hard, harder, harder, ohhhh so hard and fast now, my heart now pounding in my head. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss! We ride the wave as it courses through us again, throbbing, convulsing coming so damned hard. So beautifully, both of us shouting and moaning as we climax. We both become still, and quiet, Anna laid on my couch still, although now with a pussy so wet, and glowing red with the force of our fucking. I move towards here again, wanting to taste her one more time. Slowly I lick from her butt to her clit, one long slow lick and she moans gloriously, encouraging me to continue. I of course am duty bound to do so, wanting her to feel pleasured in every way. I run my tongue a little harder against her again. And now, more daring than ever, inhibitions lost to the moment, I lick her ass, sending a massive convulsion through her. I know she wants more, and do it again, more and more, making her wetter and wetter, her pussy juices running down her slit and into my mouth as I lick her ass, telling me that every lick makes her pussy tighter. I pull back, finger her pussy with one hand and then in a quick movement, I have my other hand poised against her ass. I ask her if she wants me to do it, she begs me to. I slide my finger into her ass, and then begin to build the rhythm, fucking her twice with every stroke, fucking her just as she wants me to , fucking her till we both feel the wave approaching, harder again, harder and faster fucking her with all I have.

We come, together again, sharing each others convulsion, sharing the power surge between us, riding out every single after shock.

We are spent, we are FUCKED!

We lay a while Anna on the couch, me on the chair by her side, our hands touching one another, our silence speaking volumes.


© Copyright 2006 Elfina (elfina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175489-Another-Day