*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175137-The-Life-In
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Opinion · #1175137
The piece of mind involved with life.
Seeing life pass before us, we sometimes fail to view our ownselves. How convenient to list the faults of another, at the same time rendering such lists useless with our own ignorance. To point fingers claiming hate, and to hate the very target of said finger.

Throughout time we have found only one thing, that there is difference between us. Suprisingly history only sees the best in us. Until you dive deep into it, you can only see the simple contrasts of humanity. One man being, and another listening. One day, however, one man finds his own being. A fire can be started in such a way. Usually, the fire is simple in nature, and it seems that the explanation is of the same nature. However, sometimes a fire is lit in front of our own eyes, and only those eyes at a distance (referencing time) can perceive its depth.

The goals of the great human distance are simple. However, it isn't human nature to perceive simple. We are somewhat farsighted in our visions of nothingness. For us, to conquer is to travel that hill to victory, or to climb to the highest height of tyranny. However, in more modern terms, we wish to be the greatest diva, or the most powerful enlightened despot.

No matter the rules behind it, you'll find the rules before it. Trust in it, to be simple. Trust in it to be complex. Allow only your mind to draw conclusions, but be cautious and always knowing. Your mind is the most given to deceit. Your biggest weakness is the reason you stand so tall. Your reason could be your own demise. Its your own nature to deny such possiblities. To realize that your foundation is so weak and simple. How else could you have stood so strong towards the river of life? How else could you have stood against so many weightless troubles? Don't you see it? You smile confidently in defeat. Your shine is troubling only to the light.

You see a child sitting, and you know one thing for certain about it. There are also two parts to this being. Two connections that will last as long as they might. You could be no more certain of anything else on this earth. This thing has a father, and a mother. How certain can you be?

Nothing more than twigs in the wind you sit with your laws. That melt with each moment, absorbing themselves in truth and wholeness. Your laws and reason are flawed. Your pregression is regression.

FREEDOM FROM GUILT IS A ROAD TO THE START. So draw your lines and make more rules. So someday we cannot exist. Someday, you will have your liberal progress, things will only get worse, and you will always have your scape goat. The Bush family in the grave, you will quickly draw conclusions. To be Christ like is to be an enemy of the state. Progress, and rid yourself of guilt. Our vengeance and our anger lies only in one answer, you're own denial cannot allow its understanding. The truth is, that life isn't precious, spirit is. Someday your sons will take ours in anger for zealous change. Hands held high in fleshly passion. HATE.. true HATE.. is being against the beginning. Even worse so, is being of the beginning, and hating yourself along with the others.
© Copyright 2006 J. Alan Keen (bonham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175137-The-Life-In