*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1168727-Camping-Trip
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by nick
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #1168727
Camping with my Grandparents and cousins at Roaring River
In my head I'm thinking this will be a great experience both for me and my family. We were in a rush packing and my mom was starting to get exausted. We drove to my Grandparent's house to switch cars for the trip down their. My Grandpa has a HUGE 5th wheel (camper). In the van were my mom, aunt, sister, cousin, and myself. It was so fun going down their. It takes 4 hours to get their so it wasn't very long. Our time down their went by fast. When we got their it was beautiful. When we got to our campsite we unpackes. Later, me and my cousin's went on a long bike ride. Before you know it, it got dark. We had hamburgers over the grill. They were delicious. When it was 9:45, we all decided to go to bed. I slept on the bottom bunk. The next morning we went on a hike. We probably walked for about a mile. When we reached our campsite,my Grandpa and I went fishing. I caught 2 brown trout and 5 rainbow trout. My Grandpa caught 3 of each. Then when we got back we went to the hatchery. It was awsome. We got to feed fish and walk in a cave. After hours of enjoyment we went back to our campsite and cooked steak and beans over the grill. Acouple hours later we made smores. I had so many I thought I would puke. That night i fell asleep in 5 minutes. The next morning we had to leave. We packed everything up and left. Time went by very fast on the way back home. Going on that trip to Roaring River was a very exciting trip and i want to do it again soon but I would want to stay 3 more days than we did.
© Copyright 2006 nick (nick13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1168727-Camping-Trip