*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167046-Sebak-the-Setite---Appearance
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1167046
Character Description
Character Description

World of Darkness: Salem By Night Campaign

Sebak The Setite

Standing around six feet and seven inches, Sebak The Setite, is a hard man to ignore in any culture. His bronze skin is consumed by a variety of crimson and charcoal colored tattoos. His bald head glistens in the morning sun as sweat runs down the ancient tribal designs. Each tattoo tells a story of the acts this man has committed, rather they be for the greater good, or for his own selfish reasons. One could almost read his whole life story in the designs that seem to weave their way across his muscular body. Two crimson tattoos in the forms of giant slashes go over his sharp brown eyes, the crimson marks seem to give him a piercing gaze, almost beast like in nature. His teeth are a pure white as if someone bleached them and two of his teeth seem to be a bit sharper then others. The two teeth are at opposite ends of the mouth, easily seen by their size, maybe if one was crazy enough they might believe he sharpened them himself. Others would see these long canines and decide that he was one of the creatures of the night, a kindred, or as mortals call them. . .Vampires. Of course who would believe in such tales about vampires and werewolves? Even if one was inclined to believe he was one of the undead creatures that seduce their prey into their deadly grip, how could this man be one of them? His tattoos are the only things that seem to even hint at a beast like demeanor and in today's society tattoos don't represent what they used to. Maybe the man just wanted to be cool when he was younger and regrets the decision now. The man dresses perfectly almost as if he knew exactly what to wear and his words are always sweet like sugar. His stories always seem to entrap one and his jokes make one's gut hurt from all the laughter trying to escape from such a small passageway. His clothes are not made of the best materials, but they're not made of the cheapest either. The man of bronze skin is usually seen wearing a black tanktop that shows his muscular arms, but this can only be seen when he is not wearing the black leather jacket with a bright red coloring on the inside of the jacket. He wears a simply black belt with a silver buckle and his pants are black denim with some slack in them. He wears big black combat boots that seem to shine no matter what he is traveling through on his size fifteen feet. This is of course his casual wear and when he shows up for a party or a prestigious event, one must watch the ladies so they don't trip over themselves trying to greet him.
© Copyright 2006 Sebak the Setite (sebakthesetite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167046-Sebak-the-Setite---Appearance