*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166967-Broken-Again
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1166967
About a girl who is dating a boy for about 2 years and after they break up she remembers..
She was inside his house and she trembled. She lied to herself everyday for 2 years. I love you, I love you, thats all she wanted to say, and yet leaving her feelings inside would only kill her more.
It was Rachel and Craigs two year anniversarry. Rachel thought it was amazing that she could love someone so much. Rachel was only 18, but Craig was 21. Since Craig had been talking about marraige so much, she thought that this could be the night. Her heart pounded. She didnt know why though, just because she was unsure, she just didnt tell anyone, not even herself.
They were dressed up to go to the new fancy five star restraunt in town called Le'morse. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She looked horrible. Dark circles under her eyes and a soul that could make anyone cry. She played it off well though. Most people noticed, except Craig.
"Ready?" Craig said as he poped his head in the bathroom.
"Of course, dear." She said with a fake smile. Craig walked outside and waited for her, while she walked behind. They got in the car and both lit up a cigarette. Criag drove down the road somewhat slow.
"I love you." he said with a smile.
"Aw, I love you too sweetheart." she said. Her heart pounded. She wasnt one to lie. She was actually a very honest person. Lies would eat her alive in any situation. The rest of the way they listened to the cd player. It was catch 22. Craig loved catch 22. He was a big ska fan. Even though Rachel never was, until she met Craig.
© Copyright 2006 grittykittylitter (meow18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166967-Broken-Again