*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166690-My-Lover-and-Friend
by Sheila
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Other · #1166690
short erotic story.
It's about 10 o'clock at night, on a dreary winter night. The kids are in the bed, and my husband is still at work, I'm seriously over due for some me time. So, I put on some smooth R&B, light some candles in the bathroom, run my bath water with some milky honey spa salt in it, pour myself some wine, undress, step into the tub, and unwind. I'm sitting there thinking about the conversation I just had with my secret lover. I smile, boy is crazy! You see he knows that my fantasy is to be gangbanged, which he is willing to fulfill, but I keep second guessing it. Even though I would love to do it, it's just that I have too many concerns when it comes to something like that without given it some serious thought. It took me awhile to cave in to him, I was only looking for a friendly relationship, but it ended up growing into something much more. A friendship with benefits! He knows I will never leave my husband, and so, with the fact of him respecting that, and that he is in a relationship himself, I felt comfortable enough to give in to him. Still, I don't think I could do something like that even though it has always been in the back of my mind.

Anyway, we made plans to see one another on Saturday, he wants me to dress very sexy, like I never do everytime we meet, DUH! I always go all out for him! So, Saturday comes, and I get myself ready to meet him at his house. I decided to put on a black babydoll nighty, black wedge heels that strap up and around my ankles, diamond stud earings, and I pin up my hair leaving a bang hanging in the front of my face. I spray my vanilla body spray all over myself including my vagina, and then set off for his house with no panties or bra. I arrive set in mind that I was going to get my freak on. I haven't seen him for about a week, so I was backed up, and well over due for some of his loving. He greets me at the door with a luscious kiss, and immediately escorts me to his bedroom. Damn, hello to you too! Didn't even give me a chance to breath, or take off my coat. He must be in more need of it than me!

Anyway, we enter his room, and there is this guy sitting on his bed. I tense up because I knew, or assumed what was getting ready to take place, and I wanted out of there fast, but before I could dash for the door he (my lover) had already had me standing before him (his friend). I begin to shake with fright, standing there like a statue wondering if I'm gonna make it out of there in one piece. His friend begins to caress the back of my knees and thighs. My lover takes off my coat, and throws it on the floor, and starts caressing my neck and back. They sensed the tension within me.

My lover stops, puts on some slow music, lights some candles, dims the lights, both him and his friend undress, and stands before me with hunger in their eyes. OH MY DAMN! They begin licking and kissing my ears, cheeks, neck, and taking turns with my mouth. They kiss me all the way down to my breast, teasing both of them with their tongues. My lover moves behind me, pulls my head back by my hair, and in unison they lick my neck each having their own sides. My lover begins kissing and licking me down my back, while his friend is doing the same to my front, all the way down until they reach my pussy and my ass. They are both on their knees, my lover lifts my right leg over his friend's shoulder, and begins devouring me, fucking me with their tongues, my lover in my ass, his friend in my pussy. From the mere ecstasy of it all I scream........... ooohhh.....sshhiitt, and I cum! They stop and have me get on my knees, spent from what was just given on to me I try to get myself together, and began giving them a blow job, one at a time. Starting with my lover, I put him into my mouth, taken in his sweet aroma, while given his friend a hand job. Then I do the same to his friend. They take me over to the bed, with my head hanging over the side, my lover begins to dick feed me while his friend eats me yet again. His friend then enters me, working the hell out of me. They switch places, my lovers drills me deep, and hard while I suck the hell out of his friend. I cum again! My lover has me get on top him, I'm riding the hell out of him trying to cum again when his friend comes behind me, and enters my ass. OH SHIT! They fuck me, damn do they fuck me, I feel it getting ready to cum, oh shit! They stop, let me work them, my lover in my pussy, and his friend in my ass, I'm riding the hell out of them. I'm getting ready to cum, oh shit, am, am, am, oh god, it's coming, and they drill the hell out of me! NO, NO, NO, STOP, but hell no! They fuck, and fuck, and fuck the hell out of me. I cum big, long and hard. Their tension is building up like a motherfucker, and they pull out just in time to cum on my face, and in my mouth. Damn, I'm totality spent from the whole experience, and happy as a motherfucker! Shit, Damn Happy!
© Copyright 2006 Sheila (suggiebear28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166690-My-Lover-and-Friend