*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1162308-He-Holds-His-Emotions-Inside
by Omega
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1162308
I'm done feeling this way now, so don't be afraid to tell me how you really feel about it
A boy, fifteen years of age, stands at a crossroads.
At school he is made fun of, at home he is honest and is yelled at for it.

He holds his emotions inside.

He has a job at the local grocery store,
but all the customers yell at him, and when the customers yell his manager yells.

He holds his emotions inside.

One day he had a decision to make.
On one side there was to continue to take it like he always had.
On the other side, was the fast solution.

He tried to stop that day by working in the local garage.
There he was also yelled at by customers and managers.

He held his emotions inside.

When the day finally came, he went to his school and stood in the lobby.
It was an hour before school started and he was all alone.

He he took a stool and threw the rope over bars.
He put his head through the hole, and kicked out the stool.

Up until then, he had kept his emotions inside. He had held his emotions inside.

A short little, well i don't know what it really is, something i wrote to keep myself from doing this. Always remember although times might be tough, everything is only temporary.
© Copyright 2006 Omega (hell_demon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1162308-He-Holds-His-Emotions-Inside