*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157150-A-confession
by Raven
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1157150
A confession of a broken woman, upon meeting a man whom she thinks is perfect.
Could this be a dream? A fantasy from long ago, born in a time of innocence ....
Upon meeting him she was transported to a place beyond the present. Farther than the moon, where she could touch the stars. Nothing matters in this place, but his look..... his words, caressing her skin like velvet, his touch, suspending her from his heart to a dwelling of rapture.

Wonder and joy are her daily companions , but something else fills her night.
Something... Magical. A wanton yearning to be within his essence. To smell, to touch, to believe once more that fate can be kind. Does she dare to give this man her heart when he has already claimed her soul?

She was consumed by a ravenous need, a longing to be where she has always dreamed; to be within his arms, to feel the protection, the splendor he offers there. To be transformed from a mere woman to the goddess she was born to be.

What wizard is this? A man sent from the gods, who holds ecstasy in his hands. Whose one look transforms her, stopping time.... holding space. She is a prisoner here, within this freedom. She is held captive by the hint of love, the promise of perfect truth. Does she dare to give her everything...

Her reserve is only a breath away from a distant memory. Her heart bordering on anticipation, ready to explore what her mind knows is there. Does he know what gift he holds?
Does he know that enchantment is but a breath away.
Fear subsiding to hope, she decides that her fate and his are woven in the fabric of time...... Soon to become their existence.
© Copyright 2006 Raven (rantinraven23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157150-A-confession