*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152282-Dedicated-To
Rated: E · Poetry · Friendship · #1152282
This poem is dedicated to Trevor. My best friend, soulmate, boyfriend and brother.
*Heart*This poem is dedicated to Trevor. My best friend, soulmate, boyfriend and brother. Without Trevor, I wouldn't be alive today. I love you Trevor and I can't thank you enough for everything that you have done for me, for being there for me when I feel so down*Heart*

*Heart*Even when I can't find the right words, you always understand what I mean, when I'm with you, I can be me.
Just knowing you care makes life a little easier, Thanks for being such a wonderful friend.
Knowing you is such a beautiful feeling.
Has anyone told you lately what a wonderful person you are ?
When God made you, he was having a very good day. Thoughts of you always make me smile.
I was thinking of you today, and I just wanted you to know how important you are to me. You're on my mind and in my heart.
Sometimes I wonder what life is all about, then I think of friends like you ….. and I know.
The laughter, the smiles, and the tears - the memories we've shared through the years, a love on which I can depend, my sweetheart, my forever friend.
From my heart to yours - you could never guess how much happiness you've brought my way.
There is a special place within my heart only you can fill, for you had my love right from the start and I know you always will.
I know in you I've found a special person, a person who knows how to cope - and be a friend who values others as they are - no wonder you mean so much to me.
Love is not as simple as candlelight and roses - Love is day to day living, taking time, making time, to be there, with open arms and a giving heart.
Love is the special life we share*Heart*

*Heart*I just wanted you to know how much you are loved ….. every day of the year.
I hope you know that I love you every day - much more than my words can express.
For everything we've shared - the dreams, the laughter, and the tears ….. I Love you with a special Love that deepens through the years.
Life would have been so different without your gentle touch, without your warm encouragement, that's always meant so much ….. without your love to hold me close right from the very start.
Wishing you days filled with happiness ….. because you've filled my life with Love.
I just want to say Thankyou for teaching me what Love means. Not just in the words you say, but in the way you live.
Words cannot begin to express how much I appreciate you for bringing a spark of excitement, a touch of tenderness, the light of Love to every day of my life.
LOVE - Just one word ….. but so many memories.
Having you in my life makes it so special. Thoughts of you and all we have shared have a way of making me smile and feel good. The way you make me feel when we're together - so I just wanted you to know, that you hold a very special place in my thoughts and in my heart*Heart*
© Copyright 2006 *babie*midnight*babie*magic* (midnightmagic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152282-Dedicated-To