*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142346-face-of-a-hidden-angel
by bubba
Rated: ASR · Other · Emotional · #1142346
finding out you shall go without
Darkness falls on the face of a hidden angel...

I remember sitting with you pondering your beauty, questioning your hidden demons. Experiencing a moment of purity as I watched you in silence, standing in the wind we talked with our eyes!, your hair dancing across your face leaving me with a wanting that still beckons to me. I find myself speaking your name hoping you will find my request in the night. I grow cold as I watch you leave hoping each time that you will stay forever.
Darkness falls…

Do you notice me! The limp body lying before you trembling, I cannot confess to you these things more then once for this is my only chance. Please, be kind to these words, this thought for I am writing it for you and you alone.
Entering the room my eyes remained fixed on you; these people do not recognize my love for you, for I have been dead to them for so long that it remains unnoticed. The sight of you leaves me paralyzed unable to control my desire my wanting… my lust! I pray to hear the innocence of your voice just one more day before I must bow my head in defeat.
Darkness falls…

Who here is more worthy then I? … That statement and that alone will be the most selfish emotion I will feel in my entire existence.

My hideous mind with my hideous body brings forth such beautiful thoughts of you, thoughts that I refuse to share with any other, thoughts that I will never share for any other… then you.

Your beauty…sketched within my mind forever, the softness that surrounds your presence, the graceful joy that I find within you in every encounter, your infectious laugh and angelic disposition; you are as priceless to me as the sun, a night with you would be remembered as possessing a angel. Yet you still do not notice me...
Darkness falls

Find me in these silent prayers, find me in the darkness, and look upon me with the same love that I feel for you, the same flawless acceptance that will never find an end to needing you.

With my final plea, I allow your beauty to enter my mind once more, with an anger that overwhelms me as I ponder the thought of our union without life, without mention. I continue to whisper your name in hopes that you will appear in the darkness as a hidden angel. Fantasizing about your intoxicating scent that I long to taste, I will hold you in my mind forever for I will never be able to have you in my arms, and you will fade away from me as invisible, as I have always been… As darkness falls on the face of a hidden angel.


Who is worthy of an angel?
© Copyright 2006 bubba (losthermit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142346-face-of-a-hidden-angel