*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1139614-Astral-Temple
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1139614
A brief description of someone's secret place of escape.
Can you describe it? The voice asked.

Mmm... she said closing her eyes bringing into view the place in the world she escaped too when this world, the world so boring in her current life dissapointed her.

She opened her eyes and instantly felt the wind blowing through her glossy hair as she looked out at the mystical blue sea below the grassy cliff she stood upon. The sky clouded the backround. It's clear blue tint matched the magickal sea below. A few clouds peeked through here and there. The grass was tall, healthy. She felt like a druidess standing on the very same grassy plain that the stone henge was born to. She turned away from the cliff that contained only one rickety tree. It stood alone and gave symbolism to her fantasy. She had learned from new age books that most people born of fae called places like this astral temples. They are considered sacred places people create with their minds. She didn't care how her place came about only that she was here and was able to walk along it grassy fields reminding here of all her ancestors who came before and could possible been druids who used a place like this for their rituals. Sometimes she comes to her version of Ireland to pretend that someone here waits for here. Whether that person belongs to the world of mortals or the land of fae she doesn't know. She only knows that part of the time she longs for this individual with every fiber of her being. And that no other being will sastify this craving except the creature that mirrors her own likeness in a male form. And other times she simply comes to her place to wallow in her emotions and cry for the unfortunate things that has happened in her life.
© Copyright 2006 Meredith OShea (bitterbutter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1139614-Astral-Temple