*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134999-Change-of-Style-A-Flower
by Mel
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1134999
This piece speaks of "change"...Just as a flower we live, & we die.

In the beginning my walk was soft, my voice was weak, and my mind was pre-mature. I imagined life as an illusion of what could be - not knowing that with each day you live, you live it as your last, and not knowing that with each day you relive painful memories, you’re wearing a troubled mask from your past…Setbacks of prosperity budding into an innocent flower with many seasons to draw near, but only one with potential of growth and life form that will prosper into contentment for the year.

Similar traits of the flower that are noteworthy of challenging and understanding is the literal sequence of life and death…Life after death creates rebirth, a time when you become something new and old. In this life, my walk will be prudent and firm, my voice will be physically powerful with an angelic melody that follows, and my mind will be very astute and promising with intellectual rap sessions of conversation, this is a change of style for meditation - no time for hesitation, yet it seems there’s always hesitation for time, please pay me no never mind I may stumble and mumble but everything within my soul stays humble, so if I crumble I ‘ll only be down for a while, because just like a flower I have a change of style!
© Copyright 2006 Mel (variousvokab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134999-Change-of-Style-A-Flower