*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134715-Public-Transportation-lessons
Rated: · Other · Other · #1134715
there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world-so don't think that your the only one.
I don't really ride the MRT that much, but when I do I often keep to myself. There are alot of people standing, beside me behind me in front of me, and it gets me thinking, all of these people look ordinary but the girl right there might be the first Filipino woman in space or that old guy to the right might be the one who invents a cure for cancer.
There are alot of people everywhere, alot of voices heard or waiting to be heard-alot of pain, alot of laughters...
You just have to be optimistic.
There are alot of people in the world, you cross paths and barely notice them (who has the time, right?), you never know the minute I step out of this I might bump into someone named Orlando Bloom and he'd suddenly say on the spot that I'm the one--I know, highly unlikely since Orlando Bloom isn't even my type. But who knows, where this will lead us? The next step out of this MRT?
That guy over there, standing near the exit, he may be the person who would give me my life's worth, he might critisize me into making me think that I'm useless, he may be my prince in shining armor who would finally sweep me off my feet. Who knows?--life moves, fast, slow...regardless of how you want it to be it still moves.
© Copyright 2006 IAmNicole (soldier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134715-Public-Transportation-lessons