*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128204-Go-Ahead-Touch-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1128204
What is a little girl to do when no one listens
Ms. Jasmine Johnson: A sexy black teacher
Stacy: Blond haired, blue eyed little girl
Principal: Older white man

"Girl, What is wrong with you? Come here!" The teacher said.
"Why?" Stacy asked.
"Because you are walking funny."
Stacy broke down. The teacher Ms. Johnson ran over with open arms and tissues. Ms. Johnson kept the classroom door open. Sat her down at her desk. Ms. Johnson sat in front of Stacy casually.
"What's wrong girl?"
"My father is touching me..." Stacy's voice trails off.
"Oh, so he's molesting you?" Ms. Johnson stated.
"He's what?" Stacy questioned and looked puzzled.
"It's called molestion-what you described."
"I told my mother and she did not believe me."
"I'll see what I can do." Ms. Johnson said.

CHAPTER 2

One of my girl students told me she's being molested by her father. Ms. Johnson told the school's principal. "What do you expect us to do about it. That sounds like a personal problem." The principal snickers and stick his nose up. The principal states "I don't have time for this."

CHAPTER 3

A week goes past. Ms. Johnson notice Stacy getting teased about the bruises on her arms. The bell goes off. Stacy walks up to Ms. Johnson. "The police came to the house yesterday for the fifth time. They did not do anything. They said they need proof."
"Oh really..." Ms. Johnson said.
Ms. Johnson closed the classroom door. Stacy was with her. Ms. Johnson made sure Stacy and her were easily seen.
"Stacy, I know it's rough. Tell me, how far are you from the nearest hospital?"
"Why?"
"Just tell me." Ms. Johnson demanded.
"Two or three blocks."
"I want you to protect yourself."
Stacy nodded her head like she understood.
"The next time your father hurts you I want you to bite down on his penis as hard as you can. If he tries to grab you break his fingers, and poke his eyes out. Then, run to the hospital and tell them you just been raped. Put a little dirt on your face to make it seem like you struggled."
"I'll get in trouble." Stacy said shockingly.
"By who?" Ms. Johnson questioned. "Stacy listen to me, do it if you want to be free."
The principal broke through the door.
"Her father is here to pick her up."
"O...k." Ms. Johnson said.
Stacy and her father left.
The principal told Ms. Johnson, "Don't you dare get involved."
Ms. Johnson joked, "I bet you would like to instead, right? Rumors get around, you know."

CHAPTER 4

BREAKING NEWS...

"That's...one of... your students..., Jasmine?" One of the other teachers asked.
"It sure is." Jasmine said with a smile on her face.

CHAPTER 5: The Courtroom

The lawyer for the prosecutor questioned Ms. Jasmine Johnson. "You told Stacy Jordan to do this against her father?"
"Do what?"
"Cut her father's fingers off, bite his genitals, and last but not least poke his eyes out."
"Two out of three ain't bad. I would tell that 9 year old to do it again, if I had to." Ms. Johnson quietly, but assertively addressed.
"How can you say that?" The lawyer asked angrily.
"I just did. Very easily." Ms. Johnson said as if to wonder why the lawyer would asked such a question.
"So you told a young girl to assault her father?"
"No. I told the young girl to protect herself."
...
...
...

Chapter 6

Ms. Johnson on the phone. "I have a good wealthy friend who is looking to adopt a 10 year old girl name Stacy Jordan. Do you think that is possible?" Smile on her face.

Chapter 7

The principal is at home looking at a recording of the trial. He's jacking off.

Chapter 8

Stacy is packing to start her new life with the wealthy friend of Ms. Johnson. Stacy had a pet rat. The rat jumped from her hand and ran off. She started to chase after it. While coming back, she heard foot steps. The principal was behind her. Stacy started to scream, but he grabs her violently. Stacy struggles again, but stops. She looks up and sees a red dot on the principal's forehead. He falls to his death. Ms. Johnson walks out and tells Stacy run back to the house like nothing happened.
"O...K...., Ms. Johnson."
"Why were you screaming?" Ms. Johnson's friend asked Stacy who just walked into the house.
"My pet rat got away." Stacy cried.
"Babygirl, we will get a new one. Don't worry about it."

Chapter 9: Ten Years Later

"Ms. Johnson, I didn't know you were going to be my teacher again."
"I love teaching. I am your professor now."
"They skipped me two grades, you know?"
"I know. You are a wonderful student."
"Ms. Johnson, you are a wonderful teach...I mean professor."
"I try. No brownie points." Ms. Johnson added.
"Extra credit, Ms. Johnson?"
Ms. Johnson just shook her head and they both laughed.

THE END
© Copyright 2006 BellaNevaeh (modefunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128204-Go-Ahead-Touch-Me