*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127950-dragon-dancer
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1127950
Kira,a16 year old girl trys to live a normal teen life.Only Jock can help her find her way
Kersala also know, as Keri is the main character. She battles with all types of monsters. She has a huge secret. She is the daughter of Shakita Klendens. Who is a sorrsurous. Also Keri is the grand daughter of Rebitar Osterkish. Who is the world’s greatest dragon ever. Although She has no idea of what happened to her father. She has to deal with her Boss, Jock and A regular teenaged life. Of course she can’t see her mother. She first has to finish training before she can visit the land of wizardry. Plus her dear grandfather, Rebitar died the day of her birth. The day of her birth was the day all know magic was forgotten. Now it is up to her to keep the world safe, and still keep her Identity. But just a few months ago Keri herself did not know agout anything. She lives in an orfanage. Her dorm is shared with all guys. The orfanage she lives in also is a private school whitch she has to follow all the rules. If she makes any mistakes she will be kicked out.. Read the next story to hear of her life.
© Copyright 2006 smily_chick (smily_chick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127950-dragon-dancer