*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124273-Father
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Emotional · #1124273
an essay that i wrote about my father
His rippling black hair excitedly dances in the wind, yet held hostage by the onset of age. Scars line the face, behind the dark brown eyes beholds a perfected mind. Loving, caring, helpful and protective, vigilantly watches over me, protecting me from harm. Modestly he dresses, for his personality, not his dress, makes him great.

His hair is briefly cut, so as to keep the natural curls in check.. The dark, thick and tough skin on his face waivers not to the ice, nor the snow, not even the dry heated wind of summer, but only to smile upon the ones he loves. His smile warms his heart, loving, with every move he works to keep his family from harm in all ways.

Though aged, his mind is sharp, precise, and knowledgeable. His laugh is as warm as his smile, but more loving that any man, woman or childs. Across his lips come the most meek and loving words ever to be heard.
© Copyright 2006 scorpion (scorpion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124273-Father