*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123612-A-Letter-to-Her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1123612
A moment in time when dreams are real.
I frowned at the sun today and got no response. So I went for a stroll. I fell over the broken pieces of my mind and landed on a picture of you and me. Your eyes dazzled me until I turned to the sky and reached for the clouds. I caught hold of a beam breaking thru from the sun and ran with it. I listened to its whispers and found a common place between us. I was missing the beginning until then. Only looking at the end, feeling the bitter loss. We ran into the outer space and flew with the stars, I just wanted to reach heaven. I wanted to know the future. What the people from the past had already figured out. So the innocents can never be lost and the children of the ages can go with out being forgotten. I have been here before and all I wanted was you, thats all I ever needed. A younger me might have told the truth more clearly, but now im afraid of the answers without assistance, assistance from with in. The darkness that makes up the rest of this space folds away and the light bends inside out. Im left standing there looking at you. The image of what has never been touched. I reach out for your face and caress it with my fingertips, gently feeling the warmth you share with me. Tingling sensations flow thru out my whole body and I melt away. Falling back to earth I break apart inside the rain clouds and scatter down upon the world. Im every where and I dont know where to go but all is not lost. I have found you and nothing more is missing.
© Copyright 2006 warriorpoet (warriorpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123612-A-Letter-to-Her