*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122426-Prolougue
by Cobra
Rated: 13+ · Preface · Fanfiction · #1122426
The oppening cinimatic to my fan fiction (lol) I hope I've grabbed your interest
Author Note: This is the beginning of my second fan fiction series: Star Wars Knights of the New Republic. I’ve had the idea of creating a Star Wars fan fic quite some time and this idea had been existing for a few months at least. I hope you don’t mind the traditional Star Wars cinematic opening I used and also hope I’ve grabbed your interest in the series…because it’s going to be a long journey for both of us (reader and author)

ENJOY!

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

Star Wars : Knights of the New Republic

Having shattered the Empire into hopeless pieces, Luke Skywalker had brought peace to the galaxy once again. Without the mighty Sith lord in power any longer, and the Empire’s decaying status, the Rebellion had gathered together and sought to discover a way to maintain democracy and peace within the peace of the universe.

It was dubbed as the New Republic.

Though this new faction of peace and unity had resembled the previous Republic in much of every aspect, the elected Senators had agreed to make it a more secure government. With new checks and balances fortifying the new faction it was nearly completed and absolutely just.

However as the development of the New Republic began other conflicts arose in other sectors of the galaxy. Though Sidious had been vanquished, evil still found a way to cling onto its own life. The Empire, though shattered and scarred, gathered secretly for hopes of searching for a new leader and coming back into their absolute power. As the hopeless faction began devising, the Trade Federation Remnants arose once more, though having more hopes and power then the fractured Empire.

While the two axis factions grew as well more evil and separation purged about the galaxy. Factions, clans, organizations, cults, groups; all had began spawning by the calm in the Force and tranquility in the universe.

Once the Republic had been finally settled and organized they realized the arising conflicts and immediately took their defense as they prepared themselves for what was to come.


As for the Force, it had been indeed balanced, yet the prophecy misinterpreted. The who would bring balance to the force indeed did bring balance…yet that balance was not the original ideal of purging the dark side for good. This balance was to reinstitute connection of the force with whomever sought it; both dark and light. The numbers of both Light and Dark Force users increased from its previous dieing number and those whom choose Light and Dark were at equaled numbers.

Yet the Force itself had changed so much with the climax of the Chosen one. With the new age of the Force and Republic brought upon an odd change in the Force. This change brought upon more followers of the ways of Light or Dark and more importantly the new brought secrets that the Force had offered. It was the Evolution of the Force, and it had touched many either through its connection, its essence, or its new powers…

War is a sentient creation…and as long as we live, we’ll wage it.

© Copyright 2006 Cobra (cobra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1122426-Prolougue