*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1121299-about-an-unhappy-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by lina
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1121299
its impossible to believe in a better tomorrow is not it?
in a world that everything just seems to have no end ,in a country where everything out of traditions seems vogue, in a land where people have no ideas of the treasrures hidden within them ,in the life full of strangers, full of people afraid to believe in anything , in a house no one seemed to care enough and everyone has a life to strive for himself, there i grew up , there i grew up believing in the impossible ,believing in a better tomorrow and a good today , believing in a better self ,in eternity, love and peace ,i believed in great things great people and a great life.
i was just to young , basically immature and still to blind to see all the evil behind,
the evil that suurounded me and the people empty inside , i was blind building my own better tomorrow and just maybe never realizing that maybe there is never better with all this hattered in the world.
no matter how hard ill strive to make a better me illl always find the evil and hate in the other side , and that just makes it some how impossible ,so i just stop believing and i wake up to find the true world stabbing me on the back......
© Copyright 2006 lina (linamarwan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1121299-about-an-unhappy-girl