*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1111985-Public-Intoxication
Rated: GC · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1111985
This is my first public intox. Yeah go ahead and laugh I can now!
It was a warm night in a sleepy little town that I call home. I just got back in town after being gone for a few months on a job outta state. No more did I walk into the door of my mothers house when I hear a car pull up and my buddy Rick sticks his head out the car and hollars "dude keg party lets roll". So of course I kiss mom on the cheek and out the door I run.
We get to the party and I survey the situation. There's two kegs on ice"bonus", round about 20 guys and probably five women all of course are taken except of course for the horny underage girl everyone checks out like a pack of horny dogs. Not bad its your typical small town party no ones getting laid but everyones getting drunk. In about a matter of an hour I'm pissing beer for beer and i'm no longer coherent even in my own head. Man, this party rules the hours go bye the cops have been called and we've all been warned not to leave this property tonight. "Cops there so fucking funny. Those fucking bitches." Well its happened that second keg has been drained. Me and my buddies Rick and Jeremy look at each other and say " lets go home the parties over". We hop into Ricks car and tear outta there like our asses are on fire and get about two blocks from the Ricks humble abode when we see those pretty reds and blues and that blood curtling siren. "Fuck guys play it cool! Here chew on this gum it'll help" After five minutes of talking between Rick and the cop Jeremy and I were asked outta the car I gladly handed my beer over and asked the cop to hold it so I could climb on out. When I finally managed to unass from the vehicle I noticed the cop pouring out my beer. So I had to ask what he was doing and and the officer politely replied "son you can't drink beer in the drunk tank". After a gentle yet strong pat down we are cuffed and stuffed and on our way to the county jail. This is where I learn getting fingerprinted while drunk is not all that easy of a thing to do and a mug shot is just as hard. Once in my orange suit and slippers I'm allowed in the tank for a good nights sleep or so I thought. Thats a story for another time. Peace out sickos!






© Copyright 2006 harry pitts (longhair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1111985-Public-Intoxication