*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108319-On-the-Backside-of-the-Mountain
by Quill
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Religious · #1108319
How a poor african american girl struggle to become a sucess in America.
When you have been born poor, black and fatherless, mentally and physically abused and you have been counted as a failure, God will place something inside of you that can make you know in spite of the hand you were dealt, that you are more than a accident or a stat, that has charted your life as a failure. How does one come from behind the mountain and reach for goals and dreams that has been told to him or her that she or he cannot have sucess, power, and greatness? It is through every fall and failure that you encounter in life,and survive that makes you understand that you have been choosen to motivate and educate others.

Futhermore, people will look at where you started from and see what you have accomplished and not comprehend how you arrived at your destination? For only God can take the pain and the battle scars and the ashes and turn it into beauty and pure gold. That is why You have been hidden and overlooked on the backside of the mountain like the old patriot Moses until it is time to help all the people that God has assigned for you to help.
© Copyright 2006 Quill (chantal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108319-On-the-Backside-of-the-Mountain