*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107279-I-Love-Her-She-Doesnt-Love-Me
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Romance/Love · #1107279
This is a non-fiction about my rejection and what I learned from it.
Rejection really sucks. Especially when you find out you never had a chance to begin with. My story is a true one. LEARN FROM IT, GUYS!

There are these twin girls at school. For their safety I call them JK and KK. Anyway, JK and KK are the hottest Seniors at school. (Flaw #1: I'm only a Junior). One of my friends (who happens to be a cousing of JK and KK, and a girl) told me this, "I really think you don't have a chance, but it's worth a shot." That really means "You are pathetic if you are even going to waste your time trying to get KK." BTW: I liked KK a bit more. Anyway, I work at a chicken house in my town and JK, KK, and their friends came in for some milk-shakes. (Flaw #2: I still can't tell them apart. Flaw #3: I tried anyway). They all stayed for a while and I kind of watched them because the place was dead and I had nothing better to do. As they were getting ready to leave, I wrote down my phone and e-mail on a piece of paper and gave it to KK. (Flaw #4: I went ot her house since she didn't call for a week). I got rejected. Why? She had a boyfriend, for over a year, and I didn't know about it!

LIFE LESSON: MAKE SURE YOUR CRUSH ISN'T SEEING ANYONE ELSE BEFORE YOU ASK THEM OUT!!!

Stay tuned for my quest to win JK!
© Copyright 2006 Danager (uhsdanman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107279-I-Love-Her-She-Doesnt-Love-Me