*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106552-My-Rantings
Rated: 18+ · Other · None · #1106552
Works inspired by life experiences
5/16/2006: Little flower, why do you sway when there is no wind? Why do you bloom when frost lays on your petals? Why do you grow by the rocks when you could easily be with the rest on this beautiful meadow? Why do you persist on being so different?
Inspired by a girl sitting on her own during lunch

5/18/2006: Whispers like fizzing. Excited people constantly moving like bubbles. Cameras flash and make the room sparkle. This event is inside a wine bottle.
It's my school's award day for honor roll students.

5/02/2007: Her reason drives me insane. Her whispers seduce me, and she speaks of treachery. She lays her head on my arm, her scent is sweet and warm.
"Come with me, It's alright. Close your eyes and hold me tight.
Break down your well built wall. Touch my soul and give me all.
Forget everything about your old love, your so called beautiful dove.
Leave that room and close that door. Walk away 'til she's no more.
Feel me, breathe me. Let me be your scenery.
Come into my love. I'll lift you with joy to the skies above.
Taste my lips, as sweet as wine. Let your soul be all mine."
Temtaptions really can get the best of you.
© Copyright 2006 Luigino Perez (luigino at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106552-My-Rantings