*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106202-Relate-to-a-movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by tlwgg
Rated: · Other · Other · #1106202
School project
WhenI read the book perks the first movie that came to mind that is similare to the book was Rebel Without A Cause. It is a movie that is about a teenage kid that cant find friends likes a girl but cant have her. the boy in the move his best friend dies.
So the reason that I picked that movie that compares the book. In the perks charlie loses a good friend to sucide and he gets to deal with cars when in the movie their is alot of cars to. the movie he has this girl that wants him but cant have him because she would get in trouble with her friend. In perks charlie wants a girl but he cant have her not because she dont like him but because she was so much oder than him.
Some stuff that is also interesting is that the people in the two items are alot alike to. but I dont think their is any gays in the move and I couldnt see the guy in the movie making out with another dude either but in many ways the two are alike.
© Copyright 2006 tlwgg (trent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106202-Relate-to-a-movie