*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105396-Once-Upon-A-Time
Rated: E · Other · Teen · #1105396
I would really appreciate some input as to what I should write next!
Once upon a time, there was a marvelously beautiful princess named Emily-Rebecca Hope Jamaica Sarah Joyce Raspberry Rottburger. Okay, so maybe that isn't completely true. I don't live 'once upon a time', and I don't consider myself 'marvelously beautiful' and I am most definitely not a princess! The sad thing is, that's my real name. It has quite a lot of history to it. Emily-Rebecca's my first name, but most people call me Em. It's formed from my grandmas' names. Next up is Hope. My mom just really likes that word. She always says, "You gotta have hope!" After that comes Jamaica. That's where my parents had their honeymoon. Then it's Sarah. That's my aunt's name, my only aunt. She's my mom's only sibling, and my dad's an only child. She never got married, so guess what? No cousins for Em. The good thing is that I already have 2 sisters and a brother (they're triplets, and younger, making me the oldest). After Sarah comes Joyce. That's my godmother's name. She's pretty cool. She's a writer, so she travels all over the world and brings me stuff. Next on the list is Raspberry. Apparently, my mom always craved them when she was pregnant with me. And then there's my last name, Rottburger. I swear, as soon as I hit 18, I'm changing it to something nicer, like Applebee, or Gardener, or maybe even George.
© Copyright 2006 Beccalynn (beccalynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105396-Once-Upon-A-Time