*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104708-Earth-Angel-The-beginning
by coorei
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1104708
3 female, a warrior, a sorceress and a demon fight together for a city.
I. The beginning...

The clouds were dark, as if its going to rain, rain hard that it will pour down like a lava coming from the heaven instead of the volcano, and will emit cold rather than hot. There was no sign of weather change the whole day, Pag-asa tho' never seem to get it right ever, still was caught unaware-surprised? it is dark in the whole of the Philippines, dark for 3 pm time, even darker from when the "ber" months come. Innocent people just take it lightly, as if one of those "rainy days" just come, children were screaming in a happy tone, anticipating a great rain......that will be followed by floods, and become their vast swimming pool, uncaring of the dirt, or disease they will get from it, for them its fun...just plain fun. Older children, teen agers, and some adults anticipates the same, but for a different reason...it will mean money for them, towing and pushing stranded vehicles from the flood means money...for food, maybe vices...or worst....drugs.

But in a nearby province, who is inhabited mostly by the later generation, who depended on a so called "hula" (prophecy), the darkened sky is not merely a sign of "rain", it is to them a good sign for their long awaited savior, savior from this monstrous attacks, living creature where you can only imagine from tales, from folklores, from fairy tales, from stories to put their children asleep or to make them behave properly....but to this men of Garokia, this hideous creatures are the reason for their mere existence. And what could have caused this tragedy in their life???


Garokia....most commonly known as the winged city, a city known for its great warriors. It has been centuries since this city was built in a far away land, unknown to the regular, ordinary humankind, their combat skills were great, that no war city could take hold of them, every warrior out of Garokia trembles everytime garokian soldiers come to their city to...who knows what they want to do. Their warriors could fly, they are strong, men or women? a garokian warrior strength is 10 times than other warriors and is 20 times greater than ordinary humans. Their great leader, could not only fly, but can also teleport to known places, they can manipulate the earth's innert power and use them as defense and offense, they thought.....the garokian thougt they were indestructible...and so they thought.

The four oracle convene in the heaven to discuss the matter between garokia and other cities

"It has come to my attention the strength and capabilities of the Garokian warriors, i see no other warrior that could surpass them!" exclaimed the dark oracle, his teeth showed with his wide grin, his eyes were slit like from the grin, his narrow face white as powder, covered with a black hood that falls upto his ankle
"But their insolence is bugging me, they thought they are so strong that they can have all what they want" the mellow light oracle added, even the oracle of fire and oracle of water seem to agree as they nod their heads.
"Their strength have gone up to their heads that they forgot the meaning of life, and slew every warrior who gets their evil ways." the oracle of fire
"and what do you suggest we do?" the dark oracle, his grin completely lost, instead pose a frown, making the other feel his disagreement of the fact, but what can he do? he's one against three?
The oracle of light stand up, her white veil touching the floor, she walk from the table to a make believe window, touch a book, took it and held it in her bossom, she closed her eyes, and mumbles words...asking forgiveness. The oracle of water, dress in blue look at her way, his eyes was wide with an expression of horror, but then he looked down and in the center of their table he can see men slaughtered by garokian warrior after taking their livestocks.
"You think that is necessary?" the oracle of water ask...
"I dont see any way to stop them, if they have to be extinct then be it" answers the oracle of light after her chant
"But human, tho' tough and arrogant as them can change, it is their nature, if they see their fault, they may stop and lead a new life?" the oracle of fire reminded everyone in the convention
"If they have to be punished...tho i like them, then they have to be punished the way they do it...death!" it was an uproar by the dark oracle
"so be it" agreed the oracle of light, "but then again, as the oracle of fire had said, human has the capability of changing, hence they shall recieve mercy...in time...three warriors will come to save them, 3 female warriors of different origin, for garokian alone cannot defeat this monsters, 3 women of different nature, background ,shall combine their powers to stop this curse on their people, and shall renew their life in the face of the earth....so it shall be done!" said the oracle of light. She put the book in a small table just below the make believe window, the other three oracles stand up, went to the small table, the dark oracle took the south side, the oracle of light the north side, the oracle of fire the east, and the oracle of water the west, they stretch out their hands towards the book and with all their powers burned it....

And so this is how this creatures had errupted, and so this is how garokia became a mere existence

© Copyright 2006 coorei (coorei_han at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104708-Earth-Angel-The-beginning