*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104286-some-of-my-recent-ghost-experiences
by aLwE17
Rated: 13+ · Documentary · Ghost · #1104286
as title says it.. my recent clairvoyant experiences...
There's a misconception of Ghosts... many people think Ghost are dangerous and would be able to hurt anyone anytime... well that's half true but have anyone thought that Ghost just want to live like how they used when they were still living?

not likely... ghosts after their mortal life want to live like they used to, doing exactly what they did when they were still breathing..

Some ghosts appear like how they died or how they would look like in their memories..

well.. i've seen entities that appeared to me in somewhat a Play of how they died..

anyway.. here's some experiences that i've seen this year 2005.......

It's just been a few days after i've seen the ghost of a teacher walking around one of my school's corridor, actually, she wasn't really walking, it was more of floating since her feet couldn't be seen and she was vanishing from one place to another, well, since i'm already used to seeing things like that, i'm not really affected by it..

besides, i was much too busy with a certain project about a stage play on St. Augustine's life, me and my classmates were practicing for the play, since it was going to be held the day aferwards, and i was the director,
anyway, we have already been finished with our practice and had nothing to do, so, two of my classmates and I decided to play around and recorded some ghostly movies using one of my classmate's cellphone..

We were having the fun of our lives that we didn't notice it was already getting dark, my classmates knew about my gift of 'Clairvoyance', and decided to ask if i'm seeing anything(i don't usually tell if i'm seeing ghosts or other elemental and spiritual beings..), but knowing that they always trust in my ability, i joked around with them, pretended to see a ghost and tried to make my face as scared as possible to scare them... heheh.. boy, they were scared... they even hugged me tightly... the hug felt good.. some of the positive effects of being a Clairvoyant...heheh..

So, as not to give them a heart attack, I told them the truth, they didn't seem to mind it, and we just laughed.. we then remembered our classroom, and deciced to film a flick there... we had the perfect equiptment to film a very low budget film: my classmate's cellphone and the light switch in our classroom, oh yeah, and I wore my 'sutana' from my church acolyte days(I was supposed to be the ghost of a Priest..)

Well.. the movie turned out great... very realistic.. after the filming, i stayed near the door of our classroom to catch my breath, when, I saw my two other classmates running towards us to join in the fun, when they suddenly stopped dead in their tracks.. I was at first puzzled to see them pale and walking slowly towards me.. I was surprised and almost laughed(but was too tired) when they said that they didn't recognize me and thought that I was a ghost in my sutana..

Well.. my classmates watched the movie over and over again circling around the cellphone in the middle of our dark classroom.. one of my classmate was quite puzzled about how i was acting.. i was quietly looking at an vacant arm chair, well, i was actually seeing a ghost of a guy, around 17-19 years old(he seemed like a college student) and wearing a black t-shirt with a white print written in the middle(i can't seem to make out what was written), he was just sitting on the supposedly vacant chair and was reading something written on the arm of the chair, well, i didn't really mind seeing it but i had to be quiet about it, i can't let my classmates run off screaming(they were all girls), besides there were night classes going on, it was only when we were heading home that i bursted out what i saw... and as i expected their hair stood..

i thought after that encounter, i wouldn't be able to see some more, for the last encounter was enough experience for me for at least a month..

it was only a few days after that last encounter that i woke up around 2 or 3 in the morning to answer nature's call, when...

i saw, a few inches from me, a girl with messy hair, dirtied clothes and skirt, and seemed faceless, crawling on the floor.. crawling towards me...

i actually felt fear for the very first time since i last saw a "Kapre's" leg beside me(for reference: pls. read my static item titled "introduction of my gift.."),
anyway, i was terrified, i couldn't move my lower body, it was like as if i was paralyzed on the lower section of my body, i was trying hard to crawl up my bed as the girl was crawling closer and closer towards me, when i thought that the girl would suddenly vanish(i encountered some entities that would vanish or fade away as they got close to me), the girl crawled further climbing my bed and crawling over my abdomen, my midsection couldn't feel anything except an ominous coldness, i was already shivering and shaking in fear, a few seconds later(it felt to me like hours), the girl had passed over my body..

And i was able to move again, i immediately without thinking moved on the upper half of my bed which the girl never touched, and was still shaking.. i couldn't sleep that night i kept on thinking over and over 'the fear'(from seeing a ghost) that i wasn't able to feel for a long time, and it was only the fatigue and the side effects of that encounter that forced me to sleep....
© Copyright 2006 aLwE17 (alwe17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104286-some-of-my-recent-ghost-experiences