*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100931-Perks-of-being-a-wall-flower
by ge-off
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1100931
My paragraph of a character that I am like from the perks of being a wall flower
I think I would be more like Charley. I am some what of a wall flower. I doen't do well in big groups unless i knoiw all the people really well. I have gone to some partys but I haven't done any thing. Its the fact of being out of your own house and hanging out with other kids you know that counts for me. Charly kinda does the same thing this is why i think i am like charley.
Charley and I are alot a like couse sometimes i find my self watching other people and what are they doing and why ae they doing it. I also ask myself I wonder what they are thinking. I have gone though some of the stuff whn ii was a freshmen in high school. I had a friend that smoked pot. I also found out that one of my aunts best friend was gay. I didn't experance everything like him but they are kinda the samething if you really think about it.
© Copyright 2006 ge-off (geoff_019 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100931-Perks-of-being-a-wall-flower