*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1097286-Are-you-driving-like-a-donkey
by camjo1
Rated: · Other · Community · #1097286
An overview of the bad drivers on the road.

Donkey drivers are the people who forget the road codes once the lisence is in hand and the rules goes out the window.
People the emergency lane means just that , not for donkey drivers to get ahead of traffic.
Ladies dont drive while putting on your makeup!. Get out of bed earlier or if it more convienent to use your car mirror (more light or something) do it before leaving your driveway,it's safer.
Donkey drivers, not because you put your indicator on, there will be immidiate space for you,give enough time and know your exit early. If not sure of exit drive in middle lane or in lane closes to exit direction.
Donkeys!-Tailgating an already slower donkey riding in the fast lane, dont mean the slow donkey will speed up for you , it only makes then nervous.try and over take when it is safe to do so. Some donkeys dont know that the LEFT lane is for fast driving motorist and RIGHT lane is for slower moving motorist.

CELL PHONE DONKEYS:
In the fast lane talking on the cell phone, like an intoxicated donkey, no regards for other drivers, running red lights, cutting off exiting traffic. Donkeys who can not drive already, can not consantrate on two thing at a time( mabye only chewing gum and scratching head, ahh.)

Donkeys forget that driving on a sunny day is not the same as driving on a rainy day. One, the road is wet and sometime foggy, visibility is not as when it sunny, roads are more slippery because of more water on the roads. Even a real donkey knows to slow down.
Another thing! donkey drivers,when comming to a four way stop, its the first driver who has the right of way, not the fastest donkey. Yellow light means get ready to stop not speed up before it turns red.

Remember donkeys if you need to get to your destination on time give yourself enough driving time it can not be made up by speeding, do not become a jackass and put others in danger.
© Copyright 2006 camjo1 (aquadolph55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1097286-Are-you-driving-like-a-donkey