*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093260-Been-to-Heaven
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1093260
I have been to heaven a short peom
I have been to heaven and to hell, where I found those casting spells. In these spells I found my hope deep within the heart of faith. In the haste of everyday life may I always remember my faith. Always giving thanks and praise.

I have walked on feathers and through clouds all around the fragrant heathers. In these feathers I found you rising like the sun and as clear as the morning dew. "Brightly shone the sun in heaven giving forth a love that is driven from within in us both".

As I sleep within angels wings guarding me whilst I sleep at night. Then I know you are near and never far from my side. While the angels watch me sleep. These angels guard me day and night always keeping me right. Never will I take fright.

When the new day breaks I pray to God to make things right always keeping me in sight from heavens great height. Even when life seems a great fight.

I have been to heaven and to hell where I found you shining bright. Then I never will take fright for I know I have found you.
© Copyright 2006 catherine (catherineclair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093260-Been-to-Heaven