*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091941-perspective
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1091941
this is how I am seen through the eyes that say they "know" or "love" me
They look at me in confusion and disbelief, having coutless questionswith most begining in "why", they look and stare but never find more then what they see, but even their eyes stare in disbelief, they see an empty figure that stands but never in their way,they go by the figure with no intention of filling it, they never stay to find answers to those countless questions, the looks on their faces showing no interestin even the little I do say; the care of the ones who say they "love" me is hard to belive,with my Discolored handsand myMinds Poisions, the risk of trying brings something to try for, but the "try" they say they do sickens me more then what I am,they pour poisions blindly in the things they say show "love" or make me "better", I close my eyes,in not hope but in need for something better, but my eyes open in sight of shame....but not of mine, It seems my eyes perfer the darkness that lie in mind when my lids are shut.
© Copyright 2006 stranger (acestranger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091941-perspective