*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1090809-A-molecular-biologist-unloads
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1090809
A troubled molecular biologist unburdens his heart to his understanding barkeep.
A man enters a bar and is approached by the bartender.
The barkeep can instantly tell the man is upset about something, and asks, "What's the problem, buddy?"
The man says, "I'm a molecular biologist and have been working on a top-secret project for the past six months, and have to tell somebody."
The barkeep says, "OK, buddy, calm down. We'll get to your problem in a minute, but first let me ask you a few questions."
The guy says, "Fire away."
The bartender says, "You know when a deer takes a crap, and it comes out in these little pellets?"
The guy says, "No, but what does that have to do with molecular biology?"
The bartender says, "OK, how about when a dog takes a dump, and it comes out in a steaming turd-coil?"
The guy says, "No, I'm not familiar with that either."
The bartender replies, "Jesus, buddy, you don't know shit, and you want to talk about molecular biology?"
© Copyright 2006 old hack (uffdah88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1090809-A-molecular-biologist-unloads