*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082993-i-will-always-remember
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Experience · #1082993
love is harsh sometimes...
I will always remember march 14th, 2006...It was the day I realized many things. That no matter how much you love someone sex may still suck. It was fun...until...His reaction...He handled it so immaturely...
That no matter how much you love someone you can always hate them. The love I feel for him is incredible!...but he hurt me so bad I hate him.
That no matter how much you love someone you may not want to spend the rest of your life with them. I dont know where my life is headed...but for as long as I can...I want to talk to you...and I dont know why. That no matter how much you love someone you may have to harm yourself to be able to face them. I had to do it...Just thinking about sitting next to someone who knows...my past, what I do, what we did...he knows my fears...and it scared me so much.
That no matter how much you love someone its not exceptible to do anything for them...I would do anthing for him...why? I dont know...anything includes everything.
That no matter how much you love someone falling will always hurt like hell...I feel like my heart has been ripped open for the world to see. I fell for you and at first it was great...but it drives me crazy...and I love it...but I hate it...
That no matter how much you love someone age does matter sometimes...He is a year younger than me, but I never realized it. In school things are different...I've seen the little boy inside of him, but I still love him.
That no matter how much you love someone...you will never...ever...forget that person...I wont ever forget him and what we did that day.
I will always remember March 14th, 2006...it was the day I realized who I was, who I want to be, and how I want to be...most of all I realized that I....That I truly loved you, and everything about you.
© Copyright 2006 tachena (tachena at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082993-i-will-always-remember