*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082784-Reality
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Young Adult · #1082784
Not excatly poetry, but more of a song genre?
Don’t try to deny me, don’t try to reply me when you hear this ‘cause every word is going to imply what you made me feel when I had to sit and sigh for you every time I had to defy for you, I had to supply for you, every time I had to say my goodbye’s, get your head out of the sky and realise you can not cry, you can not wish to die, you’re getting dominated by the fact that you keep turning a blind eye to what’s around you… I don’t mean to try and tie you down with this shit but if you do not come around you may find yourself worse off than before, you will find yourself on the floor craving for more, turning an addiction into adore…

There are people on the street, that are very close to defeat because the life they we’re given was not very complete, it came full wit deceit a repeat threat of being beat but do you see them on a bridge, wishing to jump, I think not, they may have lost the plot but they never forgot that every time they look forward they reveal more of what they’ve got rather than what they lost…

So as you sit there in your flat, realise that reality is more than a welcome mat to life, you walk it every day, it’s a game you have to play, full of disarray but don’t fear because when your head is clear you can turn to face another way, and today or the next day you will be a better person and you can sit and say that life will not always be grey…


© Copyright 2006 Spamuel (samverdin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082784-Reality