*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1080133-Daddy
Rated: E · Poetry · Drama · #1080133
about my dad & how he was never there.
where were you when we needed you the most? you had no excuse back then.how could you be so careless when you knew you were causing us pain? did you ever think of us, did you even care? i used to wake up at night calling out for you, hoping that one day you would hear my weeping. i was so young and did not understand why you hated me. i felt like i had done something wrong, when all along it was you. i wanted to be your princess, your little bunny in which you loved. you made me promises to keep me hanging on, but never kept them. i hoped that someday you would come around, until that moment when all my hopes for us dissolved. i did not want to belive what i was hearing. how i could care so much for someone i didnt really know i am not sure. you are the reason i am here, but not the reason for who i am. what was the last thing you thought about as you let everyone go and rid yourself of the life you made? was it me, was it us? i was always thinking of you, and still i always do. i wonder how it would have been if you were here instead, but maybe that is best unknown & this is how things were meant to be.
© Copyright 2006 all you need is love (life_luv_death at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1080133-Daddy