*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047509-Who-is-Reices
Rated: E · Other · Contest · #1047509
For the competition Me, Myself and Reices -- we have to write what we think she is like.
Zuly , Hmm…what can I say about you? Well, for one you have originality for making such a competition, (I could not have thought it up myself!) Your username is Zuly so an intelligent guess would be that Zuly is your name (or at least short for something else).

I have a feeling you made up this competition for one main reason – to see how you appear to other members in this site. To me, you seem to be in your thirties, quite sensitive, very warm and welcoming, and you have a very creative mind. You enjoy taking photographs of the sun rising and setting; writing poetry; listening to Latin music and going on cruises (but then who doesn’t like a break?)

When it comes to love, Daniel is your man. He is your muse and the love of your life. You two have been together for at least a couple of years now but marriage isn’t on the cards yet (but you have thought about it!) However, you feel that there’s no need to make a huge fuss as long as your love is with you then that’s fine.

When you were younger, your relationship with your mother wasn’t always great and her death upset you quite a lot. However you wrote her a letter and you feel a lot better for it – you know that matter what you said to each other that deep down that you loved each other.

You also wish for a six month upgraded membership.

That’s it really – I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it! If you wrote what the real answers were to the questions it would be very interesting how close (or far from) I was to the answers!
© Copyright 2005 Darla is BAAAAACK! =D (ditzy_darla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047509-Who-is-Reices