*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035078-RIPbut-dont-say-good-bye
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1035078
You never know how much you miss someone until there gone... I learned this the hard way.
You seem so far..but at the same time so close.
With every step I take I feel as if you are right there with me...
Always watching over me as I go through my days..
And always speaking to me through the wind... What seems like a dream...
Will soon become an reality..
You're gone and I cannot change that..even though I wish that I could..
Deep in my heart I know that it is impossible.. and no matter how much I say that this isn't happening...
I know that it is...and I have to face reality..
I was your face and you were mine...
I am every bit of you...I'm even getting your style...
I wanted to be there for you... but I could not bring myself up to just visiting you...
I remember you saying that you loved me..but at one point..I felt that you were just saying it. But when we finally got serious...I finally believed you.
But believing and saying it are two different things...and I can honestly say that I found that out the hard way...
I never had the chance to tell you how I felt...
I wish that I could go back in time..to show you how much I cared..but I can't...
I can't even live this down...not now...and maybe not ever...
I miss you dad...
And I wish that I had the chance to tell you how greatful I am for you..
But I can't...because I waited to late.
So rest in peace...but please....don't say good-bye.
© Copyright 2005 Jonamas (cameo280 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035078-RIPbut-dont-say-good-bye