*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033971-First-Experience-Part-Two
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1033971
Jade and Celeste go for a picnic in the park,but it turns into much more.
When Celeste awoke the next morning, for a moment she forgot where she was. She was in a strange bed in a strange room, but then she looked up and saw Jade standing changing into a pretty blue summer dress that perfectly matched her sparkling blue eyes.

‘Good morning,’ Jade said brightly.

‘Morning,’ Celeste said, quickly averting her eyes. The memory of what she had done the night before was starting to come back to her, and she could feel her cheeks going pink with embarrassment.

‘Sleep well?’ Jade asked.

‘Um…yes thanks,’ Celeste said awkwardly.

‘Good,’ Jade said. ‘So what would you like to do today? I was thinking we could go for a picnic in the woods, if you like.’

‘Sure, that would be nice,’ Celeste said, trying to sound casual. She didn’t want Jade to notice anything was wrong.

‘Right, well I’ll go and sort it out while you get dressed, okay?’ Jade said, and breezed out of the room.

Celeste slowly got out of bed, and began changing into the clothes she had brought for that day. How she was going to spend the whole day with Jade she did not know.

It was not long later that the two girls were walking through the woods, looking for a perfect place to have their picnic. Jade, as usual, looked beautiful in her blue dress. It was tight, showing off her lovely slim figure, and Celeste could not help but admire Jade’s pert, round backside as she skipped ahead, swinging her picnic basket from side to side.

‘I think this seems like a good spot,’ Jade said, coming to a halt on a little patch of grass surrounded by trees and flowers. It was a very beautiful, secluded place. The two girls sat down on the grass, Jade opened the picnic basket, and they began helping themselves to the delicious food that Jade had brought.

‘It’s such a beautiful day,’ Jade sighed, looking up at the pristine blue sky. Continuing to stare up at the sky, she asked Celeste,

‘can I ask you something?’

‘Um, okay,’ Celeste said a little uncertainly.

‘Last night…I heard what you did in bed, when you thought I was asleep. I was just wondering if you have ever done that before?’
Celeste was speechless. Her cheeks went red with embarrassment. Jade had heard her?! This was the worst possible thing that could have happened. She felt like getting up and running away.

‘N…no,’ she mumbled. ‘I never have…’

‘You don’t need to be shy,’ Jade said, looking at her friend. ‘I do it sometimes.’

‘You…you do?’ Celeste asked.

Jade nodded. ‘So that was your first time?’

Celeste nodded.

‘Did you enjoy it?’ Jade asked.

‘I…I…’ Celeste didn’t know what to say.

‘Come on Cel,’ Jade said. ‘We’re best friends, right? You can tell me anything. It sounded to me like you enjoyed it.’


‘I guess so,’ Celeste said. Her cheeks felt so hot. She couldn’t believe they were having this conversation.
‘You see I…I…’ Jade looked down. She seemed a little shy now. ‘I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have someone touch me there, where I touch myself. What it would feel like. And sometimes I wonder…I think about what it might be like to touch someone else. Do you ever think that?’

‘I…I..’

‘Please tell me Cel,’ Jade said in a soft, sweet voice, her beautiful blue eyes begging Celeste to answer.

Unable to say the words, Celeste nodded her head. Jade smiled.

‘Seeing as you’re my very best friend, would you let me touch you Cel, and can you touch me?’ Jade asked quietly.

Celeste’s heartbeat was racing. This had to all be a dream. This couldn’t really be happening. The sound of Jade’s soft voice asking Celeste to touch her was turning her on like she’d never felt before, she was getting that tingling feeling between her legs stronger than ever, and she could feel her pussy growing moist.

‘Please,’ Jade added.

‘Okay,’ Celeste managed to say.

Jade beamed. ‘Thank you Cel,’ she said tenderly. She crawled across the grass over to her friend, and knelt before her. Jade giggled a little nervously, and for a moment seemed coy and unsure of what she was doing. Quickly, she lent forward, and pressed her full lips up against Celeste’s. Celeste closed her eyes, and gave into the feeling. Jade was kissing her. This was the most amazing, erotic thing that had ever happened to her in her life.

Celeste parted her lips a little, and felt Jade tentatively moving her soft tongue into her mouth. Gently, it caressed Celeste’s own tongue. Celeste had never kissed anyone like this before, but it felt natural to lift her own tongue, and caress Jade’s in return.

After a moment, Jade pulled back and giggled, as if the whole experience was a little embarrassing, but also very exciting. It wasn’t just between Celeste’s legs that was tingling now, it was her whole body, every nerve was shivering with lust and anticipation.

Slowly, a little unsurely, Jade grasped the bottom of her short blue dress, and pulled it up, up over her head, and threw it to the ground. All she wore were her little white panties. Her breasts, which were full but not overly large and pert, were exposed to the warm air. They were exactly as Celeste had imagined, the ever so lightly tanned colour of the rest of Jade’s skin, beautifully round and with nipples which were small but prominent and a beautiful rosy pink colour. Celeste’s eyes ran up and down Jade’s almost nude body in awe. She had never thought she could feel this way, she was so turned on, so excited, and the throbbing of desire between her legs was growing almost unbearable.

A small smile played on Jade’s lips at the look on Celeste’s face.

‘Would…would you like to touch them?’ Jade asked a little shyly.

Celeste looked at Jade unsurely. Did she want to touch them? She wanted to more than anything. But she felt afraid. Was this really right?

‘Please don’t be scared,’ Jade said. ‘I want you too.’

Celeste took a deep breath, and swallowed the lump in her throat. Slowly, she lifted her hands. She lifted them right up to Jade’s chest. But she couldn’t seem to find it within herself to move them forward and place them on Jade’s skin. So Jade took Celeste’s hand in her own, and pulled them onto her body.

‘Oh,’ Celeste said softly. She cupped Jade’s breasts in her hands, and gently, ever so gently, she squeezed them.

‘That’s it,’ Jade said.

Encouraged, moving on pure instinct now, Celeste moved her hands over them, caressing, exploring, feeling what she had so longed to feel. She began running her thumbs around Jade’s small, hard nipples, and then ever so lightly squeezed them.

‘That feels nice,’ Jade said softly.

‘Can…’ Celeste said tentatively. ‘Can I kiss them?’

‘Of course,’ Jade said, laughter in her voice, her blue eyes sparkling.

Leaving her hand still caressing one of Jade’s breasts, she uncovered the other one, and lent forward to kiss it. She soon reached Jade’s soft skin, and with her lips she caressed it. Moving her tongue forward, she ran it delicately over Jade’s nipple.

‘Mmmm,’ Jade sighed.

Celeste deepened the kiss, and her tongue began moving faster, swirling around and around the nipple, and then over it. Jade sighed again.

‘I like the way your tongue feels,’ she said.

So Celeste pulled away her lips, and just started using her tongue, licking Jade’s breast all over, paying particular attention to the nipple. She loved the smooth softness of Jade's flesh, but the small lump as her tongue ran over Jade's nipple, and the sweet taste of it. Then she moved over to the other breast, and began licking that one. Her hand grabbed the breast she had just been licking, which was now moist with her salvia, and squeezed it, harder this time.

Celeste felt almost in a frenzy of desire, running her tongue around and around Jade’s nipple, before lowering her lips onto it and sucking it.

‘Oh Celeste,’ Jade murmured.

Celeste had imagined this moment before, but she had never realised just how good it would feel, just how much her pussy would get wet and throb with the desire to be touched. Suddenly, Celeste came back to her senses, and pulled away, suddenly feeling shy again.
© Copyright 2005 Mistress Nine (mistress_nine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033971-First-Experience-Part-Two