*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033897-First-Experience-Part-One
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1033897
Celeste stays at her new best freind Jade's house for the first time.
‘Come on Celeste, get in to bed,’ Jade said, patting the empty side of her large double bed.

Celeste had never thought she would hear Jade utter those words, but unfortunately, it was not in the context that Celeste would have liked. Jade had moved to Celeste’s school a few weeks back, and she and Celeste had become fast friends. But in the short time the girls had known each other, Celeste had been starting to have feelings for Jade that she had never had for anyone before, let alone another girl. She was constantly noticing how beautiful Jade was, and things like Jade’s skirt riding up her thigh when she was sitting down in class, or her top button being undone, would excite Celeste. It seemed that however hard Celeste tried to deny them to herself, she could not stop her feelings for her new best friend.

For the first time, Jade had invited Celeste to stay at her house. Celeste had eagerly agreed, but she hadn’t realised that she and Jade would be sharing a bed. She suddenly felt very uncomfortable about the whole thing.

‘Come on Cel!’ Jade said, encouragingly.

Rather awkwardly, Celeste climbed into bed beside her friend.

‘Nice and cosy, isn’t it!’ Jade said. ‘Well, goodnight Celeste.

Celeste lay there, barely moving, until she heard Jade’s breath begin to slow down, and she knew she had fallen asleep. Why was Celeste feeling like this? Why was she so uncomfortable lying in bed beside her best friend? She desperately didn’t want to admit it to herself, but she knew the answer to her question. It was because she was having desires for this girl lying beside her, desires that she knew she shouldn’t be having.

Celeste slowly turned over onto her back, and looked over at her sleeping friend. Celeste could just about make Jade out in the darkness. She was lying on her back, her long blonde hair flowing out around her. She looked so beautiful. Celeste’s eyes slowly moved downwards. Jade was only covered by a thin silk sheet as it was the middle of summer, and Celeste could see the shape of Jade’s small round breasts beneath it. Celeste couldn’t stop herself from imagining what it would feel like to touch those breasts. She felt a hot tingling sensation between her legs, and a strong desire in the pit of her stomach.

Suddenly, Celeste felt like crying. Why couldn’t she be normal, why couldn’t she feel this way about boys? Jade would never reciprocate her feelings, nothing could ever happen between them. However badly Celeste wanted it too.

The feeling between Celeste’s legs was growing stronger now. She had only ever tried touching herself there once or twice before, but it had never really done much for her. But now Celeste felt the desire so strong to put her fingers between her legs and relieve her tension.

‘No, I couldn’t possibly,’ she thought. ‘In bed, right next to Jade? What if she wakes up?’ But Celeste knew that she was not going to be able to sleep that night unless she got rid of this feeling that was currently consuming her. ‘As long as I’m quiet,’ she thought to herself.

For a moment, she battled with her conscience, unsure if she should take the risk. But she eventually lost the battle with her lust, and gave in to her desires. Slowly, she slipped her right hand underneath the sheet, and down to the bottom of her nightdress. Making as little movement as possible so as not to disturb Jade, she pulled it upwards. Then she slipped her hand down into her panties. For a moment, her fingers toyed with her small bush of pubic hair. Then they moved downwards to the place she so long to explore. Celeste’s index finger grazed past her clit, and she gave a sharp intake of breath. The sensation sent shockwaves of pleasure running through her body. She had never felt anything like this before.

Celeste began rubbing her clit, and the sensation that it gave her was amazing. She could not stop a sigh of pleasure escaping from her lips. Her eyes hungrily moved over what she could make out of Jade’s body in the darkness, and the feeling grew even better.

Though the feeling was extremely nice, Celeste felt like something was missing. The cavern between her legs was throbbing as if it wanted to be filled. For the first time, Celeste decided to explore herself. Her free hand, with which she had been holding her own breast, moved down her body to join her other hand between her legs. This hand she placed further down though, just before the opening of her tight, virginal pussy. Celeste felt suddenly nervous. Would this hurt her? But now it felt too late, now she had made up her mind to do this, there was no going back.

Slowly, gently, she pushed the end of her index finger into her small hole. A small ‘oh!’ noise escaped her lips. She looked worriedly over at Jade, who stirred in her sleep, but did not wake. So Celeste got back to the task at hand. She slid her finger further up inside herself. She was surprised to find that it did not hurt at all. Her pussy was so moist that her finger slipped in, with a little difficulty at first, but it was soon sliding in easily. And once it was inside, it felt very nice.

Celeste looked down at Jade, and started rubbing her clit a little harder. Where Jade had moved in her sleep, her sheet had slipped downwards a little, revealing more of her body. Celeste could almost see all of Jade’s breasts now, her flimsy nightgown was barely covering them, and her nipples were so nearly uncovered that Celeste could imagine them perfectly. The mental image spurred her on, the feeling she got as she masturbated grew better and better. She began moving her finger in and out of herself, slowly at first, but growing faster until she was ramming it in and out with the same speed at which she was rubbing her clit.

Celeste was so wet now. She longed to cry out with pleasure, to yell Jade’s name, but she knew that she could not. The pleasure was growing stronger than she even knew it could. Celeste’s mind was racing, it was almost out of control, she was thinking all those thoughts about Jade she had never allowed herself to think before. It took all of her strength not to act out her thoughts on the sleeping girl beside her. Her fingers were moving frantically, as fast as they would go, pleasuring herself as she had never done before.

Suddenly, a sensation so wonderful hit Celeste before she even knew what was happening. Her whole body tensed up and she had to bite her lip to stop herself from yelling out. Waves of pleasure ran through her whole body. This was her first orgasm, is it was the most gratifying thing she had ever felt.

Finally the feeling began to subside, and Celeste roughly pulled her hands out of her panties. She lay there, feeling slightly out of breath and slightly dizzy. A warm feeling went through her body, and Celeste smiled, she could not wait until the following evening when she could try this again. However, this happy feeling was quickly replaced by ones of guilt and shame. She had just done something so dirty, so wrong, and to make it worse, she had been doing right beside her sleeping best friend, while having dirty thoughts about her. Celeste could not believe herself, and she felt ashamed.
© Copyright 2005 Mistress Nine (mistress_nine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033897-First-Experience-Part-One