*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033661-The-adventures-of-Lunar-Savage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1033661
Welcome to a rather...well...crazy world.
welcome my friends, to the world called Evernight, also sometimes reffered to as Midia. I guess I should explain a few things about this world, and the character you will be following first. This world is not of my design, if you wish to learn more about this world go to evernightgame.com, but the character is of my design. This character is crazy, that is the simplest way to put it. I call it Lunarcy (not sure if the keyword search will except that word, but I put the word Lunarcy in my relevant keywords box. So if you want to find Lunar Savage stories that will be the quickest way to find them.) Furthermore, I do not want it to be mistaken that I am the character. This character is in no way based on myself. One last thing, and I'll get to the story. It really helps if you do know what evernight is and know about the game and world itself, otherwise, you will be easily lost, and won't be able to understand much of what is going on, but will understand some things. Okay...now to the story...

"uhh...Lunar, what are you doing?" Lunar says to himself. "uhh...building a model airplane I think..." Lunar replies. "hahahahaha! some model airplane...looks like junk to me! maybe you could call it the S.S. Paperweight!" Lunar laughs. "you idiot...S.S. is for ships! not planes!" Lunar says. "contradict me will ya!?!" Lunar replies. "yea...what ya gonna do about it?" Lunar taunts himself. "THIS!" Lunar uppercuts himself and he passes out on the couch. As he falls over he lands on the live wire that is STILL sitting on the couch. Lunar is electrocuted till his hair begins to turn black. He manages to sit up and get off the live wire as he comes to from the uppercut he gave himself. "ya know...someone should really fix that wire..." Lunar says. "oh well...I guess it's never getting done." Lunar says after looking around the empty chat house. "I wonder what Bob is up to?" Lunar asks himself. "I dunno...why do you always ask me questions I don't know the answer to?" Lunar answers. "fine...I'll call him and find out...BOB! HEY BOB! WHAT YA UP TO!?!" Lunar screams out. suddenly a crusader walks through the entrance of the ruined chat house. "hey Bob...what's up?" Lunar asks. Bob just shrugs his shoulders and sits down on the couch. "wanna swim out back in the pool? no wait...I got it! lets have a party!!!! yea!" Lunar yells. Bob nods his head in agreement. "okay...Bob, you go get the refreshments, while I set up the halfpipe on the roof, clean the pool, and get everyone here. oh...and if you see the clerk...let him have it...and try to get my penny back, ok?" Lunar says. Bob nods in agreement and leaves the EN chat house. Lunar looks around for a sec and then walks out the back door and snaps his fingers. The pool is instantly clean. Then Lunar looks up at the roof and thinks for a second. "Hey Vaccum! get out here! I got something for you to do!" Lunar yells. A vaccum rolls out the back door and up to Lunar. "okay...I need you to build another halfpipe on the roof...k?" Lunar says. The vaccum rolls off to the garage to get the necessary tools. "HEY STEREO!!! STEREO! CRANK IT UP DUDE!" Lunar yells. Suddenly loud blaring Ozzy music starts playing and can be heard all over the neighborhood. As Lunar walks back into the ruined EN chat house the appliances have started the party. As Lunar sits down on the couch to wait for Bob to return a toaster thats on fire runs into the living room and runs around in circles screaming, then jumps out a closed window. "where is Bob? surely it doesn't take him this long to go down to the gas station on the corner and get refreshments?" Lunar wonders. Lunar walks back outside he sees that the halfpipe is complete, and the vaccum rolls up to him with the jet engine skateboard. "Thanks dude." Lunar takes the skateboard from the vaccum and climbs up to the roof. As he starts skating on the halfpipe and getting higher and higher air each time he begins to sing. "I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE A NEIGHBOR JUST LIKE YOU! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO LIVE IN A NEIGHBORHOOD WITH YOU! SO LETS MAKE THE MOST OF THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY! WON'T YOU BE MINE!?! WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOOOOOOORRRRR!?!" Lunar lands in the pool. As he sings, his neigbor comes outside to see what all the racket is and as he sees and hears Lunar his eyes get really wide with horror. Then become as huge as Dinner plates as Lunar lands in the pool, because it creates a massive tidal wave headed straight for him! Lunar climbs out of the pool. "WOOHOO! THAT WAS AWSOME!" Lunar yells. "Is Bob back with those refreshments yet?" Lunar asks himself as he walks back into the EN chat house and the party. "dang...he's not back yet...looks like I'll have to go find him my self." Lunar says. "TO THE LOONERMOBILE!" Lunar yells.

okay...this is where the story will end...for now...I will add more parts later. You may be asking...why did I recommend going to evernightgame.com to learn about this story. Well...let me explain. This story is based in that world, and somethings I invented in that world, such as the EN chat house, there is a chat room in the game of evernight, and I call it the EN chat house. Furthermore...this part of the story was made so you can kinda understand how crazy the character is. This story will get better, and will involve more and more evernight things, and things of my own creation. I hope you enjoyed this small part of the series. please rate, and review.

Lunar Savage...(my pen name...I'll usually sign this after every story.)
© Copyright 2005 Lunar Savage (lunarsavage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033661-The-adventures-of-Lunar-Savage