*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019496-Such-Ecstasy
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1019496
Something fantisized
Such Ecstasy

As your hand rests upon my knee just below the hem of my soft-silky dress, my eyes soften--even more than before--and you know that the need you feel is not yours alone. As you slide your hand up and in upon my inner thigh, there is a melting between us that can only be answered in one way. Up, up, reaching for my precious, I begin to tingle as your hand glides across my smooth skin. Long before you reach the source of the honey you seek, you can feel my warmth, my dampness, and you are both afraid and so terribly in need of me. Afraid to be rebuffed, incapable of stopping, finally your fingers reach my precious, and I respond with a slight thrusting forward of my hips that tells you, you are the right man, in the right place, and I am to be yours tonight.

Aaaahhhhh, such ecstasy, such feeling, your hand trembles, as your cock grows hard-pressing against the confinement of your slacks.

As you begin to slowly stroke my sweet-precious pussy, you can feel me grow wetter and wetter beneath your hand. You rise and take me into your arms and kiss me so very deeply...a kiss you want to last forever! As your hand drops to my breast and begins to lightly touch my nipple, I sigh for you.......it is music. It is music that starts a raging in your mind and a raging in your hard, throbbing member. Yes! You want me so badly!!! Patience is at an end--with both your hands you pull my dress up to my waist and slip your fingers under the little band that holds my panties. They must come down, and they do--all the way to the floor. It is the same floor that your knees sink to so that you might bury your face in the source of that nectar that flows from between my legs. OH My God, it tastes so good. Licking my cunt is heaven to you. Feeling me thrust myself against you and sigh simply makes you crazy for more. More of me--more of my succulent pussy, more of touching me, tasting me, licking me, sucking me....more of HAVING me.

The hunger between us grows until I grasp your head and push you back. "Fuck me" I cry as I pull my dress over my head and throw it away.

"Oh God, yes," you mumble
© Copyright 2005 Sinamen (flyingcloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019496-Such-Ecstasy