*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1013458-Unparalleled-Love
Rated: GC · Short Story · Emotional · #1013458
A love story with a twist.
Go on, you'll be fine. It'll feel great, you'll see. I promise, it'll all be fine.



Violeta lay back on the bed, her hair seeming to float around her as she listened to the voice. With a small smile she gave in to the embrace, letting the feeling wash over her as she inhaled the sweet scent of the night air coming in through the open window. Hands moved over her naked body, and she felt as if she were being touched for the first time. The voice whispered to her soothingly, telling her that everything would be all right, that nobody would ever judge her for what she was doing.


I'll take care of you forever, you know that. I will never leave you for long, and will always be there for you when you need me. Leave everything to me, and you'll go far in the world.



She sighed softly and gave a little more, and her pleasure only increased. She felt her blood grow hot, feeling herself only yearn for more. Her body arched into the hands upon her, wanting more and more. A moan escaped from her lips as the pleasure she was feeling only increased. The voiced kept up it's praise of her, of how well she was doing, of how beautiful she was, how precious and perfect.


You have become everything I could ever wish for in a partner. Your genius is obvious, and the beauty of your features grows by the minute. You can do no wrong.



Her body reacted to the touch with great abandon, rising to the touch, and then falling back to the sheets with gentle grace. She felt the penetration, a cried out her pleasure. Then it began to move and tears forced themselves from her eyes at the intensity of the feeling. She had never felt anything so strongly as what she felt right now, and she didn't want it to stop for a long time. She whispered softly that she didn't know if she could handle any more of this, and the voice reassured her.


Why don't we move then? There's a bath drawn, that would be much better for this. It will intensify what you're feeling while giving you the security you need.



She felt the hands move away, felt herself alone on the bed once more, and rose, moving on cat's feet to the bathroom. Once there, she lowered herself into the bath carefully, then closed her eyes again. The hands returned moments later, exploring her body again before she felt the penetration once more. All that she had been told was correct; she felt more at ease here, more able to express her equally more intense pleasure. She relaxed a little more, only to tense up again as the pressure inside her grew to what she had previously assumed were unobtainable heights. A cry forced itself from her throat, filling the room with echoes that only helped her to sound out once more.


My precious girl, did I not tell you how this would feel? Is it not absolutely wonderful? Will you ever doubt me again? I will never steer you wrong.



The voice continued to sooth her; to add voice to the feelings inside her that she was sure would drive her insane very soon, if they had not done that already. She felt about ready to pop out of her skin, sure that it could not contain her any longer. Her mind seemed to explode in every direction, taking her with it into a new world, and in this world her pleasure was intensified to a whole new level. She screamed as the pleasure gave her a feeling that was almost pain like, but transcended that into something she could never have imagined. For the first time, she felt free to express everything that was inside her, free to give herself over to those feelings and simply be.


Wonderful girl, precious girl, this is the way to be. Not all the time, but you cannot live as you have these past years. You must have this release if you are to live as long as you can. If you are to learn all that you can.



The feelings began to fade slowly, bringing her back inside her skin in a way that she could handle. The instrument of her pleasure left her and the hands lifted from her skin. She gripped the sides of the tub, feeling herself fall into slumber. She shifted so that she wouldn't drown in the full tub, then allowed her body to relax.


I'll be back again soon love. I won't leave you alone for long. But you need your rest right now. You cannot have that if I am here. Sleep my precious girl, and dream of tomorrow.



The knife fell from her hand as she felt her consciousness fade. She curled slightly in the blood red water, feeling everything fade into blackness. The voice that was her constant companion was not there to see how much blood she had lost, nor the long gashes in her skin.
© Copyright 2005 Evaleastaristev (swordsinger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1013458-Unparalleled-Love