*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005381-Me-Myself-and-I
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1005381
So you want to know me?
So you want to know me?
Well sit back and relax. You're in for a wild ride! *Bigsmile*

*Flower6*MY FAVORITES *Flower6*

COLOR: neon green and orange
FOOD: italian and mexican
ANIMAL: koala bear (they're so cuddly)
PASTIME: reading and writing

*Kiss* THE BASICS *Kiss*

My real name is Qualla but I go by my middle name, Jo.
I am 15 1/2 (about to get my permit. ooo...scary.) and a sophomore at my high school.
I am 5' 6", have naturally highlighted dirty blond hair, and hazel brown eyes.
I am a funloving crazy teenager, but can also be quiet when I need to.
I have a little brother who is annoying but I love him anyway.
I was born in Montana and lived there for 3 years.
I currently live on a ranch in the middle of no where in Oklahoma.

*Star* HOBBIES AND INTERESTS *Star*

I'm a 6th year member of my local 4-H club and the '05-'06 Muskogee Co. Sr. 4-H Queen!!!!!
I play the clarinet in my school's marching band.
I love to read and write, hang out with friends, go barefoot, sing, and listen to music.
I am the president and founder of our local Venture Crew. (coed boy scouts, in case you were wondering)

*Heart*ANYTHING ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW*Heart*

My parents and I raised over 500 chickens all on pasture.
I absolutely hate wearing shoes *Exclaim**Exclaim**Exclaim*
I have been writing since 2nd grade. My friends and I used to write stories together about all of us.
I can't spell worth a flip. *Laugh*
I am a proud citizen of the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma.
I am currently SINGLE.

Anything else ya wanna know? Feel free to e-mail me and ask. I *Heart*333333 getting mail!!!!!!!




© Copyright 2005 **Jo tired & pretty stressed** (koala_jo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005381-Me-Myself-and-I