*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918604-Teen-Titans-vore/cid/231646-BBRobin-Forever
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #918604
You are in a world with hungry Teen Titans! NEW RULES!
This choice: His boyfriend Robin comes in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

BB+Robin Forever!

    by: ghost
Suddenly out from one of the door that led to their main hangout opened. Me and Beast Boy looked up to see Robin entering the room. In his hand was a shrunken Starfire and Raven squirming for their lives.

Beast Boy jumped up with you in his hand and went over to Robin and kissed him. Robin replied back with a long passionate kiss. You looked up at them in horror as they both make out. No wonder all the episodes were always around villians!

Looking down at Robins captives both stopped the kiss. "You shrunk Star and Raven? Why Robin?" He said nestling into his lover. You look up at Robin and he laughed. "Well they both threatened me not to see you again if I knew what was good for you my love. So I took the ray and shrunk them last night. Want one" he said giving him Raven.

Beast Boy laughed and threw her into his mouth in one gulp. Eating her whole. "Mmmmm! *BURP* Oops!" All the while Robin had eaten Starfire. Chewing her to bits.

"Ooh! By the way love, I got a pet I liked to show you." He opened his hand to reveal you and Robin was confused at this. "Why keep him as a pet love? He's nothing but a snack and should be treated like it."

Beast Boy suddenly went all puppy dog eyed and turned into a cute puppy dog with you on his head whimpering. As Robin looked at his love he began to regret what he said and sighed "All right. But you got to remember to feed him okay?"

Changing back to normal and he stroked your back with his finger causing you to moan from the sensitivity "It's alright little guy. I'll take care of you." He then puts you into his pocket and wraps his arms around Robin.

You have the following choices:

1. Both go into a bedroom room and get intimate

*Noteb*
2. You try to escape from your master.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hungryblob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918604-Teen-Titans-vore/cid/231646-BBRobin-Forever