*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/280278-Adding-on-300
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #912075
A magic ring allows Adam to fulfill his dreams of super-fatness Add, I need more chapters!
This choice: Back home, get fatter!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adding on 300+

    by: Shangas
Adam looked at the ring in his hand with disbelief! It really WAS magic!! He couldn't believe it.

Right now, Adam sat on his bed in his bedroom upstairs. Downstairs, the entire family was throwing a reunion. He could hear old jazz dance-tracks echoing up the stairs from his grandpa's old record-player. If this ring could bring people back from the dead, then it could surely...

Adam thought. He thought long and hard about what he always wanted. What he'd always dreamed of. Adam closed his eyes slowly and, taking a deep breath, held up his right hand as if taking an oath in a courtroom and declared that:

"I wish I weighed 350 pounds!"

Adam already weighed 180 pounds and 350 was a lot more! Suddenly, he felt himself swell up, like he was being pumped full of fat! The ring glowed and almost became red-hot as it expanded until it could've fallen off his finger! His fingers swelled up like sausages. His hands became thick and chubby and his shoulders bulged round and soft as his entire arms swelled up. The sleeves of his T-shirt had become painfully tight and a considerable double-chin was forming! Adam lifted up his shirt in almost panic to see his entire body puff up! A huge belly expanded slowly into view and soon Adam could no-longer see his shorts, OR his feet! His ass spread out and the waistband of his shorts stretched so tight they were cutting into him! His legs fattened up and the socks on his feet ripped open under his now fat-filled, gigantic feet!!

Adam gulped and got slowly up. The bed creaked loudly and the floorboards creaked and groaned as he walked slowly across to his mirror...maaaaaaaaan!! He was HUGE!! He also looked a little taller! Adam waddled slowly over to his bedroom door and turned the knob ever so slowly. He sneaked into the bathroom and stood on the scale...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/280278-Adding-on-300