*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/716874-Final-Fantasy-VII-Weight-Gain/cid/165889-Introduction
by Brash
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #716874
Tifa embarks on her journey to gain weight and get totally FAT!
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: Brash
Tifa was bored. She was a young, ambitious young woman. She wasn't stupid or apolitical, either. She was involved in the resistance against ShinRa, and she represented Nibelheim in the league of independent city states for a year, before they were able to form a more organized interim government in the vaccum ShinRa left.

But there she was, alone at home, waiting for Cloud to get back. Cloud has gotten involved in the destruction of all the mako reactors on the Planet. He's in Junon right now, and won't be back for two months. And so Tifa, being the only one home, has to watch the house, because crime still is high without a centralized police force. The second a house goes unoccupied for more than a day, it is looted. So here's Tifa, after two weeks, and she's bored. She's been watching TV, but there's never anything good on. She's been reading a lot, and with the library in the mansion open to the public, she's got a lot of reading material to keep her occupied.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brash (UN: brash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/716874-Final-Fantasy-VII-Weight-Gain/cid/165889-Introduction