*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325722-Pokflute-Playtime/cid/NQBH4JTGC-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2325722
Your OC goes on a journey with a unique pokeflute. GP's for additions.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: John Johnny Johnson
As the introduction said, this is a fusion world. This means characters from the anime, games, and manga, as well as "TCG Pokémon. This land will be called Panova, anyone with an unknown origin (like Blanche, Spark, Candela, Meltan, and Melmetal) will be natives of Panova.

Before starting, I will allow established characters but they won't have their full team.
Example: Misty can find the flute, but she won't be a gym leader yet. This will be Misty starting her journey.

When making an OC, there are three main rules to follow. Failure to follow these rules may put your chapter as risk of being deleted, but I am willing to help if you're having trouble. If you just want to make an OC but not a starting chapter, skip to Rule 3.

Rule 1
Your character must obtain the flute in their opening chapter. How they obtain it is your choice.

Rule 2
Your character must obtain their starter in the opening chapter. If not, please end the chapter with starter options of your choice.
The starter may be any starter, including Pikachu, Eevee, Alolan Meowth, or Poipole. The gender is up to you, but they can't be a shiny nor have their Hidden Ability.

Rule 3
When you make an OC, I would like to be messaged with the following details:
Name Obviously a first name, but they may have up to 5 (including a surname) if you'd like.
Age I'd prefer 18 at the minimum, but I'm willing to go as low as 16 if they have connections (a Professor, gym leader, Champion, etc). Their relationship must be included.
Gender Do I need to explain?
Sexuality Will the path be a guy having girls, a girl having guys, etc?
Appearance Please include the character's hair colour and style, eye colour, build, height, skin tone, and any other features worth noting.
Clothes Optional, what will your character be wearing?
Team Will they join Valor, Mystic, Instinct, a choice between two, all three, or none?
Personality How will your character act? Any like or dislikes?
Background Optional, is there anything you'd like us to know about them?
Region Optional, is there a specific place they originate from? They may also originate from Ultra Megalopolis.

If you have any problems, I'm more than willing to help if I can.

You have the following choices:

1. OCs 1 to 5

2. OCs 6 to 10

3. OCs 11 to 15

4. OCs 16 to 20

5. More options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Johnny Johnson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325722-Pokflute-Playtime/cid/NQBH4JTGC-The-Beginning