*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324940-Femdom-in-the-Office/cid/SM8TL2VJG-And-so-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2324940
The Path is yours to choose, the only guaranteed certainty is it will result in Femdom.
Chapter #1

And so it begins...

    by: Tom
Your name is Tom and you are a 26 year old salesman working for the sales department of DMS Logistics. You are of average build, not to muscular but you would deem yourself as in 'good shape'. You stand at 5"8 which can be said is a bit small for a Man and does get a bit humiliating when the girls of the office wear heels, especially Scarlett who is already taller than you...
You don't mind though. Your not only just used to it but also secretly have a little thing for it. Let's just say that there was something about a Woman in control that made you feel so weak yet so good at the same time. However, you knew this was only a personal fantasy and would never act upon it in the Office. You knew that politics of the office is the most important aspect of getting up the food chain and you could not appear weak, especially not in front of an office full of ladles.

So who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Manager

*Noteb*
2. First Day!!!!

*Noteb*
3. Fighting in the Food Chain

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tom (UN: tgannon123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324940-Femdom-in-the-Office/cid/SM8TL2VJG-And-so-it-begins